• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia Battle for Mount Olympus Mafia (Game Over/Mafia Win)

Aha Tysm! I definitely will take that into the next games!
I'm looking right now but I really hate Ryans style of voting he never gives a good explanation for anything and doesn't contribute nearly AT ALL! But he's play style is kinda like that so it's hard to read him

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay I've brought up 2!
Sid
He/she hasn't really said much and has just posted little of what he thought! I understand cause he's a newbie so I don't really know
ITookYourWaffles
Same he hasn't posted much but has given explanations on why!
Not much but I'd keep an eye on them!

I don't understand why MissNoodle didn't defend herself. Ryan should explain more about the voting as well

ITookYourWaffles
Same he hasn't posted much but has given explanations on why!
Not much but I'd keep an eye on them!

How many time I said in Newbie mafia (not only newbie mafia tho) that I'm from Singapore and at school plus I'm not allowed to bring gadgets you better read pls. I always repeat this and it's getting annoying*sigh* then again I would like to apologies if I'm not active

Oh do you live in your school is it like college or something sorry for misunderstanding

MissNiamh was acting very strange for being a townie. :/

Still a bit worried that Sid is ignoring anything I post about her.

Sid - are you not going to address anything I said in my post? Just curious why you felt the need to imply you were a townie after it was demonstrated that it's not helpful to town at all.

She went offline around 20 minutes after I posted this, therefore she probably saw it and would have a chance to reply if she wanted to. Hopefully she might have an explanation next time she comes online. Ignoring player's suspicions with no explanation or defense just looks scummy, she only needs to give a reason behind her actions.

MissNiamh was acting very strange for being a townie. :/

Still a bit worried that Sid is ignoring anything I post about her.

She went offline around 20 minutes after I posted this, therefore she probably saw it and would have a chance to reply if she wanted to. Hopefully she might have an explanation next time she comes online. Ignoring player's suspicions with no explanation or defense just looks scummy, she only needs to give a reason behind her actions.

Sorry I read it and didn't think I needed to respond. Then I went to bed. I wasn't trying to imply that I was townie. People were becoming suspicious of jello. I knew her role was legit and didn't want us to lynch a townie when we could have lynched someone that is more likely to be scum.

Okay so I totally missed that. Kind of forgot to even vote rip

Jeremy strikes me as mafia for some reason. I think his bigger post just comes across to me as trying to remain looking like he's active but he's actually not doing anything and I know he can be a better player than that. (also I see you reading the thread as I'm typing this, hi)

Okay well either way the townie name is confirmed because of MissNiamh's death so I'm guessing we can assume Sid is town. (or you know, Godfather)
It wouldn't surprise me if either JellofishXD or Sid were the Godfather but I'm not sure, I feel inclined to think Minties would probably randomise more till a more experienced player got it but idk.

As a random sidenote I found it odd how I've been slipping by. Nobody seems to have mentioned me for anything at all so far. :< how sad

And to Sid's above post: you said the townie name JellofishXD said lined up with yours which is essentially a townie claim so.

I'm turning invisible back on, because it's turning into another game where I can't read the thread without being criticized. I check up on the thread every now and then from mobile, but it doesn't mean I'm available to post. Also, my early-game play style remains consistent in every game. I know this because people always say the same thing to me. :lemon:

I'm turning invisible back on, because it's turning into another game where I can't read the thread without being criticized. I check up on the thread every now and then from mobile, but it doesn't mean I'm available to post. Also, my early-game play style remains consistent in every game. I know this because people always say the same thing to me. :lemon:

no pls stay off invisible then i'm the only one left :(
i was just saying at least you're reading it lol

RIP Niamh. :/ Had been on earlier after the lynch post had gone (to cast my vote), but didn't bother to post. Really sadden that Niamh was in fact town as like a few of the others I was pretty convinced Niamh would flip red.

Hopefully the night will bring forth good news.

I don't have all that much more to say that has not already been said, and we have to wait and see what new information the morning uncovers, but just in case I die tonight I think it would be wise to mention the following:

Tom is really hard to read this game. I think I said this before but I will say it again: We must keep a close eye on him, just in case. He's a powerful ally in case he turns out to be town but he must not be underestimated, and since this is a non-PM game and he has not posted a whole lot yet it's very difficult to say what his true intentions are.

And then there's Harry..
As a random sidenote I found it odd how I've been slipping by. Nobody seems to have mentioned me for anything at all so far. :< how sad
This statement seems kind of arrogant in a way. Many scummies tend to get a little bit daring and play with fire a little bit, and I just don't see why you'd make such a statement if your goal is to survive, bringing more attention to yourself without adding anything of value.

One explanation could be that he's some kind of role that WANTS to be targeted at night - Another is that he might be evil. Sorry if I am wrong, Mister Harry, but when you and I were partnered up together in a previous Mafia games you really seemed a lot less sure of yourself. Something is different here!

Also already said that Ryan88 seems really scummy but I think everyone's feeling the same way, more or less. Don't really have anything new to add about that. Hope I survive the night.

The thing about Ryan88 is that him bandwagoning is not surprising - he does it as town too. The only game where Ryan88 has been mafia was the Makar mafia, and Harry only found out he was scum because he got the townie name wrong. I mean yes he does look suspicious, but I can't tell if he did that to hide as scum or if that's his usual gameplay.

As for Harry, his comment did strike me as odd. I didn't mention him mostly because up until that point I thought he was town. Flashback to XCOM mafia where he was very inactive. This game I felt like he's more likely to be town rather than scum because of how he's been posting, but I'm not really sure why he would worry over people not suspecting him..?

And then there's Harry..

This statement seems kind of arrogant in a way. Many scummies tend to get a little bit daring and play with fire a little bit, and I just don't see why you'd make such a statement if your goal is to survive, bringing more attention to yourself without adding anything of value.

One explanation could be that he's some kind of role that WANTS to be targeted at night - Another is that he might be evil. Sorry if I am wrong, Mister Harry, but when you and I were partnered up together in a previous Mafia games you really seemed a lot less sure of yourself. Something is different here!

As for Harry, his comment did strike me as odd. I didn't mention him mostly because up until that point I thought he was town. Flashback to XCOM mafia where he was very inactive. This game I felt like he's more likely to be town rather than scum because of how he's been posting, but I'm not really sure why he would worry over people not suspecting him..?

hi
Uh yeah no. Have you seen me play scum? I tend to like play safer so nothing happens LOL
All I was really saying was I found it really odd how like everyone else had been mentioned but I was just being kinda ignored idk. My posts just kind of seemed to be ignored generally and then by being not mentioned by anyone I was just kinda wondering if people still remembered that I'm actually here lol
Not sure what you mean by a lot less sure of myself? Yeah I am less sure of myself on what to do and suspicions and stuff but uh that's still the same?
also why would i even say that if i was mafia kk

@tsundere Not really people suspecting me, but just like still acknowleding me. I don't want to be forgotten :c
Besides, mafia or town, I'm not sure why I would worry about not being suspected either. lol

The problem with ryan's playstyle there is that he's going to have to continue it now for every single game if he wants to look town, whatever side he's on. He should probably like.. stop that eventually, whatever side his role is aligned with.

@sataric also with Tom, I think he seems to post more as the game goes on? (whatever side he is) of course when he's mafia he usually just becomes active on the final day before his victory >_>

At least my comment started some more discussion? :>

- - - Post Merge - - -

o wait rip me i think i just realised what you meant Sataric

Okay, (I hope this is what you wanted me to realise LOL) I was more unsure in that game because I was a lot more unsure if you were personally mafia because it was partners. That's probably why I seemed more unsure to you, because I was discussing what to do with you but I freaked out since tsundere got their OP wrong lelelel (the townie thing)

I'm still unsure of myself here but less so because it's less personal without the partners? ya

Guys, don't you think Jeremy might be scum? He voted without a reason.

Maybe you're right - But why are you not addressing the fact that people seem to find you suspicious, and properly defend yourself? I am really puzzled by that. Tsundere said that this is your playstyle even as town, and she might have a point, but it just doesn't make much sense.

~@ Harry - Fair enough. Yes, I meant that you seemed a lot more uncertain of yourself and of me when we were partners but we did mighty find that game and I hope that we can repeat that again this time around. It is indeed a good thing that we get some discussions going, though I still think your statement was a bit odd. It seems that most people kind of WANT to be forgotten just so they can stay out of the spotlight since it makes them less likely to be targeted by Mafia, or in many cases also be put up for a lynch, but you seem to feel differently about it. However, getting conversations rolling is the only way for us to win as town so I think that aspect of it all is very positive, and it allows us all to get a better read on you as well. Overall I doubt you'd do that if you were scum unless you're trying to trick us!

5 and a half hours remain until night ends. PLEASE do not forget to send in your actions.

Last edited:
Back