• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia Battle for Mount Olympus Mafia (Game Over/Mafia Win)

Ryan should catch up too
Ryan any opinions who do you think we should lynch/sus and why?

Well I just woke up. If I was here earlier I would say the townie name and claim but after reading the posts people don't want claims.

ok i s2g in Makar Mafia you said you wanted to improve, so please stop with the immediate townie claims and try to improve. It doesn't work both ways: as town you end up just being ignored as a useless townie and help to narrow down the blues as Feloreena said, and as mafia you get lynched (courtesy of moi :>)

and yeah as Crystal said it's putting out the townie name for mafia to see. Which is exactly what got Ryan88 lynched as mafia in Makar Mafia (shameless plug to let u all kno i did it :)))) )

you basically just claimed despite saying you're not going to claim.

##vote: NoLynch
I don't I will vote around 12 PM aussie time or whatever because I'm at school.

We have to lynch. if we don't scum will just kill someone when night comes. i still don't know who to lynch

We have to lynch. if we don't scum will just kill someone when night comes. i still don't know who to lynch

I'm from singapore plus I have school tomorrow I can't vote around 12-3 PM I'm not allowed to bring gadgets sadly.

Heyy Marii where are you?

Let's just drop the topic about claiming okay? Since everyone still manages to claim even if they didn't mean to. I'm a bit weary of Crystal because something does seem off. I mean in Cell Mafia she definitely was improving and was more eager to talk, but this game she seems to have gone back to her usual quiet playstyle. She's not going to post anything big so it doesn't cause a scene, like in Cell Mafia. I mean it could be that it's too early to say anything but hey it was pretty early in Cell Mafia too but she wasn't scared to post a case. (Well it wasn't much of a case but it was a lot better than nothing). All she's done is really just post that day was going to end (even though she got the time wrong) and repeated information about Jellofish. I think it's kind of weird that she even agreed to lynch the inactives so quickly even though she's known to be very inactive herself. And how Tom didn't mention her. Yes I know I was the first to suggest an inactive/non contributor but I certainly didn't mean I wanted day to end right there.

- - - Post Merge - - -

edit: i want to drop the claiming topic so people dont claim even more by accident jsyk

Jeremy also hasn't posted since he signed up.

I agree it's weird that Tom didn't mention her, seems kind of off because she caaan be inactive. IDK if she seemed quick to want to lynch the inactives to me but I kind of skimmed over a load of posts, and at the same time she seemed annoyed with the claims from people but her post on Jellofish seems kind of acting like she's annoyed but she's actually not?
kind of like nick's awful acting in irc mafia as scum but she seems off to me like you said tsundere.

soz about posting more about claiming xoxoxo
Mari hasn't been active on IRC today so I think she's just out somewhere or something

Let's just drop the topic about claiming okay? Since everyone still manages to claim even if they didn't mean to. I'm a bit weary of Crystal because something does seem off. I mean in Cell Mafia she definitely was improving and was more eager to talk, but this game she seems to have gone back to her usual quiet playstyle. She's not going to post anything big so it doesn't cause a scene, like in Cell Mafia. I mean it could be that it's too early to say anything but hey it was pretty early in Cell Mafia too but she wasn't scared to post a case. (Well it wasn't much of a case but it was a lot better than nothing). All she's done is really just post that day was going to end (even though she got the time wrong) and repeated information about Jellofish. I think it's kind of weird that she even agreed to lynch the inactives so quickly even though she's known to be very inactive herself. And how Tom didn't mention her. Yes I know I was the first to suggest an inactive/non contributor but I certainly didn't mean I wanted day to end right there.

- - - Post Merge - - -

edit: i want to drop the claiming topic so people dont claim even more by accident jsyk
Well all though posts I made a few hours ago was like 6 am for me so I might of seemed off. Although this isn't a very good reason it's the truth. As for tom idk why he didn't put me maybe after seeing cell he decided he was I little bit more active than the other guys again I don't know what's running through his mind. But maybe he is doing what you did in cell mafia back certain people up and make them go against eachother, do right now I'm a little bit wary of Tom.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow long run on sentence.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn't mention Mari because as far as I'm aware, Mari is a new forum mafia player and I don't like lynching new players. :) If Mari isn't a new forum mafia player, then I'm fine with lynching her too.

@Sid: I brought up you and Jello because you two stand out as names that primarily lurk and maybe contribute once in a while.

I didn't mention Mari because as far as I'm aware, Mari is a new forum mafia player and I don't like lynching new players. :) If Mari isn't a new forum mafia player, then I'm fine with lynching her too.

@Sid: I brought up you and Jello because you two stand out as names that primarily lurk and maybe contribute once in a while.

um i'm pretty sure they meant that you didn't mention crystal bc Mari was mentioned in like the first sentence and that entire paragraph was about Crystal so

um i'm pretty sure they meant that you didn't mention crystal bc Mari was mentioned in like the first sentence and that entire paragraph was about Crystal so

I should go back to sleep

Oh well yes we can always lynch Crystal too but I was pretty satisfied with their improvements during Cell Mafia, so long as they keep trying I don't see any reason to lynch them yet.

##VOTE: No Lynch

I have to sleep soon and I don't think I'll be back before day starts. Do a good job for me! ;)

Dont you just love how ppl target ME for the tiniest reasons just because I'm more likely to make wrong decisions!
I claimed to defend myself! Let's be real if I didn't I wouldn't be posting I'd be dead when a potential scum kill could've happened!
Actually if you read my reply to Gandalf I was fully aware ppl said me.
Suspect wise
No one really stands out and I wanna hear Sid and Maris side
##VOTE No Lynch (for now)

Aah I mustve missed it like an explanation on why you've been inactive like what came up and all

I find it weird how MissNiamh says she has to go to sleep but after an hour she's still posting in the basement. If she has time to post things in the basement I think she could still be able to make a little post of her thoughts and suspicions. I don't though think this is a good enough reason to lynch her, but I think I'll be watching her.

Back