• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Bat Potion, kaleidoclover and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello! what are the dates for your pink and blue houses? ; w ; would you be interested in pastel disco egg + 200tbt for both?

Last edited:
hello! what are the dates for your pink and blue houses? ; w ; would you be interested in pastel disco egg + 200tbt for both?

hi c: for the pink house its 06-16-2017 08:18 and for the blue house its 06-12-2017 05:45 and yes! i would do that, that sounds good. so let me know if you want the houses and we can trade c:

hi c: for the pink house its 06-16-2017 08:18 and for the blue house its 06-12-2017 05:45 and yes! i would do that, that sounds good. so let me know if you want the houses and we can trade c:

Hi! Thanks for getting back to me, the dates are too early for my lineup but I think I’ll just try to find some timeswap. I’ll send over the egg and tbt c:

I would love your ditto egg!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And the two Sakura!

Sorry for another post! I’m at work right now so I’m a little distracted and keep forgetting stuff. Would 900 be okay for all three?

Sorry for another post! I’m at work right now so I’m a little distracted and keep forgetting stuff. Would 900 be okay for all three?

yes that would be fine :3 just send over the tbt and ill send them over. do you want any message with them? c:

Any cute messages you can think of! If you can’t think of anything then no message is fine. Sending now!

Questions

How much are you trying to get on that feather?

What?s that red and green candy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back