• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

bank

Since I just payed off my second floor to my house... I only have about 220k..

over 1,000,000, and I've been busy upgrading my house and building things. It's called left over money.

You must be playing for hours every day then. I just keep my leftover money for the next day, because it's never long before there's a new bill to pay.

over 1,000,000, and I've been busy upgrading my house and building things. It's called left over money.

I'd really like to know why you are such a rude person. Every thread you comment on, you're rude to other posters, or making some kind of rude remark about other peoples' life choices. Whats your deal??

I have over a million bells in my account. After going out to the island, I'll come back and give 25k or 50k to each my home loan and my current PWP. If I am close to paying them off, I'll add that money. The rest goes into my account and the cycle starts again.

Only about 200k. I spent 498k on my loan earlier and another 58k on a public works project. Going to go on my usual beetle farming rounds soon. :3

I only have a little over 100,000 bells. Finally got my box of tissue, too! It's hard for me to save, when I'm constantly paying off or buying stuff. :/

I had 1.7M, but then Tom Nook started to go insane with his prices -.- DAMN YOU TOM NOOK!!
Also I?m making a project every day, it?s awesome being able to pay everything off instantly, but it does hurt the bank xD
now I have around 500k I think, but then again I usually get 500k-1M+ every night from catching bugs and sharks at the island.
And I got the basket FILLED with expensive bugs and sharks, just waiting to be sold when Re-Tail opens.

- - - Post Merge - - -

what are all the items you get from the bank?

A tisue box, a piggy bank, a letter writer thingy, basically an ink bottle with some letters, just decorative stuff, I really like the "letter writer thingy" it looks really awesome.

Last edited:
Back