Band together!

UltraByte said:
Yeah, but I don't understand why people thinking of you as different is a bad thing. I mean, everyone's different, and everyone has their own views on certain things. If you really think that being different is a horrible curse type thing, then good luck with life.
No, the thing is, SN goes out of his way to be different it isn't his own views most of the time.

JJRamone2 said:
UltraByte said:
Yeah, but I don't understand why people thinking of you as different is a bad thing. I mean, everyone's different, and everyone has their own views on certain things. If you really think that being different is a horrible curse type thing, then good luck with life.
No, the thing is, SN goes out of his way to be different it isn't his own views most of the time.
...ever thought maybe it's JJ thinking that I go out of my way to be different rather than I actually go out of my way to be different

Super_Naruto said:
JJRamone2 said:
UltraByte said:
...ever thought maybe it's JJ thinking that I go out of my way to be different rather than I actually go out of my way to be different
why would I think something for no reason?

Wow. So anyway, if everyone's donating, I say Storm just makes a board for third-party consoles other than Nintendo. It seems as if everyone is willing.

Super_Naruto said:
JJRamone2 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Super_Naruto said:
Even though my name isn't fanboyish I am a fanboy.
Thats like the wost possible thing you can say... >_>
No it's just that SN craves to be different so much. From all the time I've known him it has become clear that he's insecure and will do or say anything to look different.
Ummm....not really, my views/opinions are pretty much made up before I find out what other people's are which means I may be different or alike. Okay, good job on thinking of every single negative time (well things that support your opinion on me) there are many times (much more than when i'm different) where I have an alike opinion to the general public. So if I'm different 5 times and alike 50 times you think of me as a different person? That shows alot...?

@ZF, I don't necessarily hate them I just don't like them that much (yes, hate is much different from not liking something)

Also, even though I'm not going to use the board I'll donate 800 bells.
rly? i nvr new that!

JJRamone2 said:
Super_Naruto said:
JJRamone2 said:
UltraByte said:
why would I think something for no reason?
Do you have any proof? And you would think something because you think that what you're thinking is right. Maybe I thought the price of a video game was 50 dollars but it was actually 40. I thought it was 50 but it was really 40....you think I'm trying to be different but really I'm not different and in cases when I am I'm not trying to be different.

Back