BAMBAM! and PIKMIN042

THEBOBINATOR

Bells
If one of you flaes, the other one should just say that itwas a flame, and then both of you just be done with it. or, better yet, dont flame or respond to flame.

Ah, there's the problem. I don't use the report button. If someone flames me for no reason, you'd better believe I'll retaliate. They have no right to insult me and I won't wait for someone to stop them. I'll do it myself. :\ That's how it is.

PIKMIN042 said:
Ah, there's the problem. I don't use the report button. If someone flames me for no reason, you'd better believe I'll retaliate. They have no right to insult me and I won't wait for someone to stop them. I'll do it myself. :\ That's how it is.
bam, please dont retort...

I don't anymore and it is useless, Some poeple never check thier emial...<_< and PIKMIN there are two sides to every story.

Here is my opinion on this, we have a board which only PIKMIN and I can accses where we can take our arguments, too, that way, we don't have to struggle with the stop of it, and no one has to see it! I suggested this a long time ago, Bul said well see, but some how these things are forgotten...

BAMBAM! said:
Here is my opinion on this, we have a board which only PIKMIN and I can accses where we can take our arguments, too, that way, we don't have to struggle with the stop of it, and no one has to see it! I suggested this a long time ago, Bul said well see, but some how these things are forgotten...
No. Just no.

BAMBAM! said:
that is not flaming

;)
I've made remarks just like these and you call them flaming, but apparently it's not when you do it? What's going on here?

PIKMIN just calm down would you rather just flame in front of everybody? and yes Bob good idea if it did count I would have 5,000 XD

BAMBAM! said:
THEBOBINATOR said:
BAMBAM! said:
that is not flaming

;)
you coughed...
oh that is just saying who it was without saying who it was.
You just did, though.

:huh: pretending to cough, which makes no sense online. Unless you're dictating.

:p

;) That's from Monty Python and the Holy Grail... ish by the way.

:D

:p The fact is you still said my name. There's no way to dodge it.

Bam, that board will not happen. 'll make sure of it. It would be utterly futile in stopping flame wars permanetly. Also, never do the cough thing. No one is dumb here. We all know what your doing and I consider that starting a flame war.

PIKMIN042 said:
BAMBAM! said:
THEBOBINATOR said:
BAMBAM! said:
that is not flaming

;)
you coughed...
oh that is just saying who it was without saying who it was.
You just did, though.

:huh: pretending to cough, which makes no sense online. Unless you're dictating.

:p

;) That's from Monty Python and the Holy Grail... ish by the way.

:D

:p The fact is you still said my name. There's no way to dodge it.
What sam I trying to dodge?

Well if you guys dont work your stuff out I'll give you a massviely hard and horrible progect to do that I'll force you guys to do together.

Back