• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Selling Back from hiatus sale ~ updated pt.2

Sorry, totally forgot after dinner and passed out lol. Are you available?

- - - Post Merge - - -

700k works for me!

Sorry I totally missed this message! I?ll be available tomorrow earlier in the day, if your available then let me know!

hello there~!
may i buy the princess wall + pink glow wand? would 5tbt be alright with you?

Hello! I'm interested in:

? Zodiac Goat
? Gorgeous Table
? Sweet Olive Start x10​

Would 13 TBT be alright? Thanks!

hello there~!
may i buy the princess wall + pink glow wand? would 5tbt be alright with you?

Yes! Thatd be great c: when are you available? My timezone is EST

- - - Post Merge - - -

• Zodiac Goat
• Gorgeous Table
• Sweet Olive Start x10​

Ofcourse! When would you like to trade?

• Zodiac Goat
• Gorgeous Table
• Sweet Olive Start x10​

hi there just saw your vm! ♥
i'm available now if you are (mine is EST as well~)

I actually cant find the princess wall :( duno if that was my error or not but i apologize either way, if you want the pink glow wand still though, i’ll take 1TBT for it! Also, your town or mine?

I actually cant find the princess wall :( duno if that was my error or not but i apologize either way, if you want the pink glow wand still though, i’ll take 1TBT for it! Also, your town or mine?

oh dw about it, i'd love to take the glow wand ♥
and yours if that's alright! mine is all over the place atm;

Hi ~ can I order the hearty breakfast, cabana radio, captains hat, and azalea stool please. 500k ok?

Sorry I keep missing you! I’ll be on for the rest of the night, thanks for the message btw!

how much in IGB would you like for the following?

Cardboard Bed
Fauna’s Pic
Cardboard Sofa
Birthday Cake
Yellow Balloon
Sloppy Chair

Last edited:
Back