• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia Baby Mafia - Main thread.

EDIT: After having briefly read @kikotoot's post, I have a follow-up question: how did you weigh the costs/benefits of Kattea (informative role) potentially being eliminated (which happened last night)? She could have shed light on living people if @shellbell did recharge her (though shellbell chose kikotoot instead)! Although I feel like Kattea's ability was more useful, she's "gone" now. 😅

In an ideal world AND assuming that we didn't know about what @kikotoot had said (once recharged, you cannot use it the same night but must wait for the following night), the scenario could have been the following: @shellbell recharged Kattea last night AND simultaneously, @Emolga59 protected Kattea last night. Kattea would be alive today, and Kattea would have used her ability during the night. This scenario wouldn't have protected her from being "killed" the following night, but I feel like none of townies are a step ahead of Squirtle Squad.

kattea said her ability wasn't single use and doesn't need recharging, which made her a huge target imo. i was basically weighing between kiko or rosie to target last night but chose kiko cause it seemed rosie's power made her a bigger target for the squirtle squad if it got out she was recharged, IMAGINE MY SURPRISE that she ended up getting another chance anyway??? also i was thinking by the time we get results from her, the game might've been over. but yeah, i was hoping that kattea had some sort of protection last night, then we'd be at a more favourable situation.

i also thought the bungo had gotten a gun with basically the same reasoning as emolga, though i didn't really think much about whether that meant she had a town role or not. what strikes me as weird is that emolga chose to protect bungo instead of protecting someone else like rosie or kattea or even saving it to use on kiko cause it was pretty obvious what kiko was planning. i know emolga explained that he didn't see shawo's line about events happening at the same time, but still... im with you @Equity, why not protect someone else with a better info gathering ability?

If there's any other reason to doubt me at this point, please let me know. I think my death-by-mafia is already set in stone with emolga not being able to protect me (mildly sus) and me being the last informative-ability-user alive. I backed up my rationale for wondering about others with evidence and scenarios that could be dangerous for us. Forgive me for being blunt, but do there really exist, reasonably plausible scenarios in which I'm the most dangerous player? does there exist evidence that contradicts what I've shared matter of factly? (again, outside of my hypotheticals as I try to 'sus out' the situation) Outside of the fact that I try and actively move the game forward, I struggle to see why I would be both Bungo and Equity's number 1 target. I can see why I wouldn't be wholly trusted ofc, as I maintain that I only really trust shellbell at this moment, but I rationalized why and how each other person could plausibly be dangerous or twisting the truth.
Okay, so I've just read your spoiler "me trying to explain myself..." and I wanted to further say the following:

As I was responding to you, I didn't include her name, but I've also been sussing @Rosetti, as it seemed like she was targetting you and defending thetessagrace when Tessa also had some sussy elements. This made me think of the Ace-Tessa situation (I hope I'm allowed to refer to previous games? If not please do not click. 😅) in which Ace was defending Tessa. In this case, it would be Rosetti defending Tessa. It was a bit odd that she seemed to not consider Tessa as a Squirtle Squad member at all but was highly sus of you @kikotoot.

Moving on to why I was a bit sus of you, it was mainly because of parts of my posts – directed to you – remained unanswered that day. It's now resolved, as you gave further details about how your ability works. I'm aware that you've been one of the most active players in this game, as I recognize that you've been trying to get more information/get the game going. However, perhaps it's also me overthinking things (being paranoid), but there's a possibility that you may be an under-cover Squirtle Squad (appearing as someone who genuinely cares about townies when in fact, you're going for a "slow kill"). But again, there would be no reason why you'd spend so much time thinking these through as a Squirtle Squad member unless you were really into creating a whole scheme/story behind townies' "death". After all, as a Squirtle Squad member, you'd technically have a knowledge advantage.

Also the reason why I would have targeted is because I had a scenario in mind... This may sound silly, but since only Bellflowers members were "eliminated" so far, I started imagining that there were some sort of scheme towards the Bellflowers in which the Jolly Redds were competing against the Bellflowers in Mario Kart and they wanted the Bellflowers out first (TBTWC reference). However, this theory doesn't hold has Kattea (Froggy Chairs) and thetessagrace (Blue's Clues) were "eliminated" last night. 😅

Also the reason why I would have targeted is because I had a scenario in mind... This may sound silly, but since only Bellflowers members were "eliminated" so far, I started imagining that there were some sort of scheme towards the Bellflowers in which the Jolly Redds were competing against the Bellflowers in Mario Kart and they wanted the Bellflowers out first (TBTWC reference). However, this theory doesn't hold has Kattea (Froggy Chairs) and thetessagrace (Blue's Clues) were "eliminated" last night. 😅

Tbh I had also considered this scenario 👀

Also, a <3 at the remaining sections I omitted from the quote. If I'm being honest, it felt quite isolating playing up until I saw the charge from shellbell last night (goosebumps of relief overcame me). I can fully see the me-going-for-a-slow-burn strat, hoping to just not be caught out until the very end, but trust me when I say: I would not have the emotional energy to have done as much as I have it weren't for wanting justice for those who died and to find the truth behind these sometimes hard-to-explain events 😅
Post automatically merged:

if it weren't*

EDIT: After having briefly read @kikotoot's post, I have a follow-up question: how did you weigh the costs/benefits of Kattea (informative role) potentially being eliminated (which happened last night)? She could have shed light on living people if @shellbell did recharge her (though shellbell chose kikotoot instead)! Although I feel like Kattea's ability was more useful, she's "gone" now. 😅

In an ideal world AND assuming that we didn't know about what @kikotoot had said (once recharged, you cannot use it the same night but must wait for the following night), the scenario could have been the following: @shellbell recharged Kattea last night AND simultaneously, @Emolga59 protected Kattea last night. Kattea would be alive today, and Kattea would have used her ability during the night. This scenario wouldn't have protected her from being "killed" the following night, but I feel like none of townies are a step ahead of Squirtle Squad.
I'll requote myself because I'm not sure you saw my edited post @Emolga59! Would it be possible to further understand your reasoning for protecting @BungoTheElf over Kattea? I understand @BungoTheElf's is pretty powerful; however, so is Kattea! Assuming that @BungoTheElf had been "eliminated" and didn't use her ability, didn't you say that you still had your "trump card" (still ambiguous ability) to counter Squirtle Squad? Also, thetessagrace was already being suspected, so she could have been eliminated by the townies next. She had a 75% success rate, so overturning the vote could have succeeded but could have failed as well. I'm writing this as I'm thinking things through so it may not be a fully accurate thought, but I also still have my item, so I could use it to survive through one night, such that there would still be townies!

kattea said her ability wasn't single use and doesn't need recharging, which made her a huge target imo. i was basically weighing between kiko or rosie to target last night but chose kiko cause it seemed rosie's power made her a bigger target for the squirtle squad if it got out she was recharged, IMAGINE MY SURPRISE that she ended up getting another chance anyway??? also i was thinking by the time we get results from her, the game might've been over. but yeah, i was hoping that kattea had some sort of protection last night, then we'd be at a more favourable situation.

i also thought the bungo had gotten a gun with basically the same reasoning as emolga, though i didn't really think much about whether that meant she had a town role or not. what strikes me as weird is that emolga chose to protect bungo instead of protecting someone else like rosie or kattea or even saving it to use on kiko cause it was pretty obvious what kiko was planning. i know emolga explained that he didn't see shawo's line about events happening at the same time, but still... im with you @Equity, why not protect someone else with a better info gathering ability?
Okay, I didn't remember what Kattea had said! I didn't realize she wouldn't need a recharge! So this means that it would have been useful to protect Kattea if she had used her ability last night and survived, then we could have had more information... 😥

I'm still confused as to what @kikotoot is planning though. I've detailed my reasoning earlier, but basically, if Kiko is only able to tell whether someone has used their ability or not, how does that really benefit us if most of us have used their abilities + if there's a possibility of gaining an item once you've used up the item you received?

Now that I think about it... @kikotoot, are you only able to tell whether a player has used an "ability" or can you also know if someone used an "item"? Because I'm under the impression that some of us only have access to 1 item whereas others have abilities. Not sure if this is relevant, but I'd still like to ask!

Kinda on this note, does your star protect against votes like Mistreil's? or just mafia kills. My comments from the past few hours assumed yours protected you from vote-death as well (but I know earlier I justified your innocence with how your star only protected from mafia-death).
I was rereading your post and noticed I skipped this part! My item only allows me to protect myself against night "kills" and not daily votes!

Last edited:
here is my player list rn:

kiko and rosie: YOU GUYS ARE SO CONFUSING HELP (sussy)
but also

kiko: good insightful posts, also i read ur spoiler idk how to feel still but i mightjust need to sleep bc my head hurts

rosie: is either telling the truth or lying LOL if its a lie thats so big tho like idk i wanna trust her tho. also the vote thing was weird im sorry

equity: hard town lean n i agree with a lot of ur stuff no sussy

emolga
: protected me ty but we also dont know everything about your ability, also ik u guys are questioning the protection my take is he probably thought that as I had the gun that I'd kill tessa bc of how sus I was of her and I believe he also made a post sussing her out? she was the one i was the most sus of after all

also I believe u said u thought I would get a notif from u using your ability on me? yeah I didn't. Ik u helped me but i cant help but feel small sussy vibes

shellbell: town lean? you have helped use your ability on rosie and emolga I saw from a post so I think that's good you're willing to help around! In my head there is a small thing telling me ur tiny sussy but it might just be bc ur new and confused

bungotheelf: WHAT DID U THINK IM GONA SAY no sussy

Also ik u guys are saying u thought kattea would most likely be killed off but I did not see it coming? LOL but looking back at her abilities I think it makes sense but kiko and rosie were just more in the center of attention and even rosie said she thought she'd be dying that night so I honestly didn't think too hard about the other possibilities of the night bc I was focused on choosing between kiko and tessa lol

I'm still confused as to what @kikotoot is planning though. I've detailed my reasoning earlier, but basically, if Kiko is only able to tell whether someone has used their ability or not, how does that really benefit us if most of us have used their abilities + if there's a possibility of gaining an item once you've used up the item you received?

Now that I think about it... @kikotoot, are you only able to tell whether a player has used an "ability" or can you also know if someone used an "item"? Because I'm under the impression that some of us only have access to 1 item whereas others have abilities. Not sure if this is relevant, but I'd still like to ask!

At the moment, idk what I'm planning either 😅 (though, that's not to say I've never had a plan. I've had one for each night and knew how my power could've been useful, but things just didn't work out with me not being charged at first, then the charge taking one turn on its own, then Emolga using their protect already). My earlier post where I run through a series of actions we can take and what we could find out was my plan for a "bad case scenario" of where Rosie is a squirtle and has Mistreil's star power. For instance, using it on night 2, I'd've been able to see if someone actually used that boo ability, who was not claiming to have used an ability. This would not work though if Rosie used the boo, because she already claimed to have used an ability. My plan for being charged tonight was to see if rosie used her (supposed) star power. At this moment in time, that star is the only dangerous thing for the townsfolk if it's in the hands of the mafia, as it guarantees them an extra night of killing. The plan for tonight is, if I live and see that rosie doesn't use the star, if we decide together that she's the most likely squirtle, we'd know we can vote her out safely. When I thought Emolga still had their power, I'd also have been able to *sus out* Emolga's claims and see if they had some sort of protection to use, as I was still sus of them at the time. Additionally, if anyone feels like playing tricks on us and has been lying this whole time about their ability, I'd be able to call them out and be like "you said you could do nothing! but you did... something... 👀"

To clarify my power: my understanding is I get to see *Everything* that gets used on a given night, with abilities/powers, and items, being the same thing for the most part. As I've only seen it tell me that shellbell used their ability though (it was along the lines of: "shellbell threw something in the air... only shellbell" (paraphrasing cuz I was told not to copy and paste)), I can't know for sure (but I think it would be reasonably weak to not also detect items).

Because I do not feel like there has been any conclusive turn of events, my current voting stance is "vote: no eliminate"! (I'm still confused.)

lso ik u guys are saying u thought kattea would most likely be killed off but I did not see it coming? LOL but looking back at her abilities I think it makes sense but kiko and rosie were just more in the center of attention and even rosie said she thought she'd be dying that night so I honestly didn't think too hard about the other possibilities of the night bc I was focused on choosing between kiko and tessa lol
I honestly didn't expect this turn of events either; I couldn't anticipate Kattea being killed, so was pretty mind-blown when I saw the news this morning (on top of thetessagrace's "death")! Like you mentioned, I was also influenced by how kikotoot, Rosetti, Mistreil (and later on thetessagrace) were the center of attention. However, perhaps I should have seen it coming as her ability was quite useful to townies (PLUS she didn't need a recharge)!

my understanding is I get to see *Everything* that gets used on a given night,
If I may ask, can you choose which night you'd want to verify or would it only be used to check the same night you decide to use your ability? Because if so, in reference to this quote,

My plan for being charged tonight was to see if rosie used her (supposed) star power. At this moment in time, that star is the only dangerous thing for the townsfolk if it's in the hands of the mafia, as it guarantees them an extra night of killing. The plan for tonight is, if I live and see that rosie doesn't use the star, if we decide together that she's the most likely squirtle, we'd know we can vote her out safely.
I understand where you're coming from, but whether she uses her "supposedly acquired" star is heavily dependent on whether we decide to vote Rosetti out or not (unless she used it last night, IF she truly acquired a star)! If you're only able to check the same night you decide to use your ability (assuming it's tomorrow), then you may not get a read that she used her ability, as she would have used it last night. Also, if we choose a "no eliminate", she'd be safe from elimination!

Last edited:
If I may ask, can you choose which night you'd want to verify or would it only be used to check the same night you decide to use your ability? Because if so, in reference to this quote,

I understand where you're coming from, but whether she uses her "supposedly acquired" star is heavily dependent on whether we decide to vote Rosetti out or not (unless she used it last night, IF she truly acquired a star)! If you're only able to check the same night you decide to use your ability (assuming it's tomorrow), then you may not get a read that she used her ability, as she would have used it last night. Also, if we choose a "no eliminate", she'd be safe from elimination!

To the first Q: I see the abilities used on the same night I use mine. I don't get to go like "show me all the abilities used on night 2!" when it's night 4 (y)

To the second part: Yes! I kinda said it in the original message, but it's all hypothetical. That is just the only scenario where we wouldn't be able to vote out someone if we wanted to, so naturally, I planned for the worst. If we decide on anyone else or no one, there's nothing we can suspect atm that would stop our vote from going through.

if rosie used her star last night and we vote to eliminate her then she would still be around tomorrow and prove that she stole the star. so there's no need to wait until she is "safe". am i missing something here?

I'll requote myself because I'm not sure you saw my edited post @Emolga59! Would it be possible to further understand your reasoning for protecting @BungoTheElf over Kattea? I understand @BungoTheElf's is pretty powerful; however, so is Kattea! Assuming that @BungoTheElf had been "eliminated" and didn't use her ability, didn't you say that you still had your "trump card" (still ambiguous ability) to counter Squirtle Squad?
No I didn't! I'm rly sorry abt that.

First off, I didn't rly expect Kattea to be killed! Looking at it now, I probably should've expected it because she does have a useful ability

As for other contenders tho...

I had actually noticed another killing pattern with squirtle squad. They kept on nightkilling townies who people wouldn't consider using their powers to protect them. I would consider this as "silent threat killing", while this pattern unfortunately broke (like the bellflower one) it became quite obvious to me why they were doing this. Why they might be doing this? Probably because they want safe kills, and not risking failing to get a kill. Here's some of the things I knew/observed abt the previous victims:

Kilza: While I can't confirm this myself, Kilza has had a tbt mafia experience recently giving him had a slight advantage. This applies to a few other users however, from what I saw kilza made it substantially farther and was able to correctly kill a mafia in their previous game (I think), which could've been a fearkill. Not many would've even bothered to pay attention

Karma: As we've seen, Karma payed attention to slight details and sussed quite a few people out. This means that with a slip-up, karma could've easily sussed out a squirtle squader. (There's also the framing thing but that's not rly my main point.) Also a fearkill

Bellflowers aside, like I've said before I realized that they didn't wanna take their chances with not getting a kill, as the goal is to eliminate as many town as possible (until they reach their wincon.) Because I stated that I can protect prior, they now fs knew that getting blocked off from a kill was possible. They'd also wanna get rid of people who are likely to be able to put them in a rough spot, so they must've been their best bets.

No one was rly paying attention to lynn, which could've gave squirtle squad the greenlight to go in for the kill. While this does contradict with what I said abt karma, it's important to note that karma wasn't the center of attention for having an ability that can help out and detect info. Also, my protection literally just protects from everything, which means they can't steal an ability that not only will hurt our game, but also benefit theirs.

I'm not sure if I did a good job of explaining my thought process but I hope it made sense! I'm a bit braindead so my explanation might not exactly be good quality or seem thought out LOL

I'll talk abt the full "trump card" towards the end of the day (mafia day,) I'll let you know why this is my decision when I do talk abt it

if rosie used her star last night and we vote to eliminate her then she would still be around tomorrow and prove that she stole the star. so there's no need to wait until she is "safe". am i missing something here?
No, you aren’t! But I was referring to the scenario in which we wouldn’t vote Rosetti off. The debate is whether or not we’d want to risk voting Rosetti off to affirm/infirm the hypothesis (Rosetti acquired a star and part of Squirtle Squad). If she were a townie, then voting her off would benefit Squirtle Squad!

First off, I didn't rly expect Kattea to be killed! Looking at it now, I probably should've expected it because she does have a useful ability

I had actually noticed another killing pattern with squirtle squad. They kept on nightkilling townies who people wouldn't consider using their powers to protect them. I would consider this as "silent threat killing", while this pattern unfortunately broke (like the bellflower one) it became quite obvious to me why they were doing this. Why they might be doing this? Probably because they want safe kills, and not risking failing to get a kill. Here's some of the things I knew/observed abt the previous victims:

Kilza: While I can't confirm this myself, Kilza has had a tbt mafia experience recently giving him had a slight advantage. This applies to a few other users however, from what I saw kilza made it substantially farther and was able to correctly kill a mafia in their previous game (I think), which could've been a fearkill. Not many would've even bothered to pay attention

Karma: As we've seen, Karma payed attention to slight details and sussed quite a few people out. This means that with a slip-up, karma could've easily sussed out a squirtle squader. (There's also the framing thing but that's not rly my main point.) Also a fearkill

Bellflowers aside, like I've said before I realized that they didn't wanna take their chances with not getting a kill, as the goal is to eliminate as many town as possible (until they reach their wincon.) Because I stated that I can protect prior, they now fs knew that getting blocked off from a kill was possible. They'd also wanna get rid of people who are likely to be able to put them in a rough spot, so they must've been their best bets.

No one was rly paying attention to lynn, which could've gave squirtle squad the greenlight to go in for the kill. While this does contradict with what I said abt karma, it's important to note that karma wasn't the center of attention for having an ability that can help out and detect info. Also, my protection literally just protects from everything, which means they can't steal an ability that not only will hurt our game, but also benefit theirs.

I'm not sure if I did a good job of explaining my thought process but I hope it made sense! I'm a bit braindead so my explanation might not exactly be good quality or seem thought out LOL

I'll talk abt the full "trump card" towards the end of the day (mafia day,) I'll let you know why this is my decision when I do talk abt it
It’s interesting that you’ve brought this up! I don’t think any of us have mentioned anything about the “killing pattern” other than the Bellflowers trend, which seems more of a superficial analysis. 😅 I’ve skimmed through what you’ve just written and it seems very eye-opening! I would need to look more into this before writing my response. I’m not sure if you’ve had this thought for a while, and it’s a shame that we’ve only learned of this pattern now, BUT better now than never!

Last edited:

my fear is in case there's something we're not aware of yet, like how Equity's star is a kill redirect. and then as equity said, there's the issue of possibly voting out a townie if she's innocent and starless (which would instantly cost us the game). the method I've proposed incriminates her first

instantly cost us the game unless there's really only 1 mafia left*

Granted, the plan is far from perfect without a protect available, for a number of reasons:
The non-rosie mafia could kill me and frame rosie under the guise of her not wanting the info to get out,
rosie could just, not use the star, and if we get no further evidence it would have to just be a blind vote tomorrow.

There are also plans that involve a little bit of luck, that don't involve me (and have had their preconditions alluded to 👀)

Last edited:

My response will most likely come tomorrow because I'm too tired right now; not sure if anyone's in the same boat, but this mafia game has been draining my energy! 😅 On a side note, I can totally picture Squirtle Squad members going through an elimination process and Observers laughing at us pulling our hair out...
  • Equity: clearly a confused townie, big posts without much in-depth analysis [I tried, but seeing @Emolga59's post, I'm clearly not on par to this kind of deductive reasoning] – not a threat
  • shellbell: another beginner at mafia games, so transparent, if not too transparent about herself – not a threat
  • kikotoot: plays so chaotically, good Squirtle Squad shield – not a threat
  • Rosetti: from different time zones so mainly misses all the actions & also decided to eliminate herself??? – may/may not be a threat
  • BungoTheElf: has laid low but used her ability today, so essentially only has her voice left, also seems a bit confused – may not be a threat
  • Emolga59: not entirely sure who to sus, has laid low but has been analyzing things thoroughly (e.g., recent post) – may be a threat
I hope no one takes offense to what I've written; this is all caricatural and so not meant to be taken personally!

Last edited:
U guys I woke up to 10 alerts/notifications just from this thread LMAO - I was meant to post again before sleeping but I kinda passed out oopsies - I have put in my vote rn and I'm working on typing up another fat essay (GREAT CLEARLY WHAT WE LUV HERE LMAO), I'll try to keep it as short as I can and break it up into sections again so its easier to digest xo

(I imagine every1 else is asleep rn so this lil post probs doesn't matter, but just incase one of u crackdaddies is awake)

@Equity i so agree with you on this being draining. im awake at 6am rn thinking about this lol. i even kinda wish the squirtle squad will kill me next so i get to go to heaven (obs chat) and enjoy mistreils memes and not be stressing over this T_T

i’ve re-read most if not all of the past posts. and here’s what i’ve concluded as most likely, i’m not going into “ifs” cause thats just chaotic. my way of figuring this out is literally to see who is most likely lying about their ability. i dont know if that works in mafia games but hey, i can’t sleep… and it can’t hurt.

I believe rosie is telling the truth about her ability and seeing mistreil in her reports. rosie has had her ability claim backed up by kattea, and the way she uses/describes it is consistent.
i don’t believe mistreil had a “star” and therefor, “boo” doesn’t exist either.
i stand by my reasoning that there being two “stars” with that kind of difference is just so silly from a game making standpoint. equity’s description of her star/her actions leading up to her explanation of her star is more believable than mistreil’s - which kinda just… sounded sloppy (and unoriginal if we compare it to other abilities. like, i dont think shawo would just have a star be exactly what we’d expect a star to do). so either equity is lying or mistreil is lying, and based on the events/reasons i’ve listed above, most likely @Equity = true, mistreil = false
on top of this i found mistreil’s claim of “boo theft” was just really random and out of nowhere… so…
all of this means that mistreil was squirtle squad (i hope)
seems we’re in agreement tessa was squirtle squad. was her ability true? idk. but… for now, most likely tessa = false
so that puts us at 2 squirtles found. but the game is still going, so that means… there’s 1 left.
WHO DA F IS IT??
pulling up some people’s sussy-ness lists, the top contenders are kikotoot, rosetti, and emolga.
kiko i personally trust 100%. i know that’s extreme but on day 3, they proved they are not lying about their ability, or rather, didn’t lie about someone else being “safe”. ive had an idea about their ability since then and now we’ve all got a confirmation, everything checks out. knowing all this now and looking back, i could see all of kiko’s intentions as pro-town. on top of how much effort they put into all this planning? kiko being town is most likely. @kikotoot = true
rosetti’s case is semi verified with kattea backing her, and is being consistent with her ability and explanations of things. no hard concrete evidence with anything, but with the way she conducts herself, @Rosetti = most likely true. BUT what is all this about voting for yourself rosie?? you said it on day 1 that you were fine with dying too? it doesn’t make sense, even for a squirtle. rosetti is now = ????
emolga is like, the most sus for me rn. they were ? for me the whole time. looking back (and looking at my personal notes) i had emolga as someone who is diligent, understands a lot of the rules of mafia, very thoughtful and insightful. so him chosing to “protect” lynn over kattea or rosie because he “didn’t think of it” and “didn’t see that from shawo” is a little dubious. the whole “lynn didn’t get a notification” makes it so there’s no way to verify the protection ability claim either. kattea is dead too so can't use that ability to check emolga's "visit". on top of everything, emolga has evaded letting us know what the “weapon”* is (kiko knows but i have no clue) *looking at this now isn’t it a little weird that emolga can do 2 completely different things? @Emolga59 = most likely false
lastly, lynn said she had a gun, and shot tessa. well, tessa is dead so… yup, checks out. @BungoTheElf = true
i guess there’s me… i’ve gotten many verifications. shellbell = true

anyway, all of this is if mistreil is lying (most likely imo)
if mistreil was truthing, then rosetti + equity are the liars (+ emolga?)

TL;DR i think emolga is the only remaining squirtle squad. and rosie is confusing

actually equity has had no confirmation on her ability because she hasn’t used it yet. so equity = n/a
if she were to use it tonight though, kiko can confirm it. assuming kiko’s not murdered.

(I imagine every1 else is asleep rn so this lil post probs doesn't matter, but just incase one of u crackdaddies is awake)
me! 😂

Thinking about this more,

Rosie explicitly stated that she believes there to be 2 mafia left in the game, and 4 townies.
If she knows she's a townie, and is ok with voting herself out, that would result in townies losing the game then and there (her dying by vote and a mafia kill at night). Her wanting to clear her name while simultaneously losing the game doesn't really make sense, and would go against her win condition if she's a townie.

OK OOPS - I did not realise that this would be an outcome of losing the game, I did say it would be risky but I thought town could afford to do it IF they wanted to (my bad guys I'm dumb and still v new to mafia, this game is probably the longest one I've played to put it into perspective LMAO)

@Equity Shell pretty much cleared up the wording confusion around my ability/item boxes - ig it worked out since I used up the item box and the gained a new one so it didn't count as holding two item boxes/it worked out in the end lmao

💫

ok so from my understanding, this is everyones 'abilities' (I am still in the mindset there's 2 mafs among us therefore 2 are lying imo):
Rosie: Reads dead ppl - can see who visited but not what ability they used
Equity: death star thing - can save self and redirect kill to someone else
Shell: recharger
Kiko: can see all actions that night (ig specific info of people AND their abilities???)
Emolga: can 'protect' someone (ig from a maf kill and/or a town vote??)
Lynn: a gun - one shot kill

IF THIS LIST IS WRONG PLEASE CORRECT ME

💫

WHY I VOTED FOR MYSELF/MY LOGIC
(more info in post #431 where I broke it down for lynn incase anyone missed this)
I believe mafia only kept me alive due to the current suspicion surrounding me, I think their plan was to try and push this narrative and vote me out - I kinda toyed with that LOL
If u cant tell already, I'm playing more chaotically because I have no abilities left/ I'm useless in that sense, this is me "testing people"
ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS: I wanted to see peoples reactions to this and if anyone actually would 'push' for a vote against me (this seems to have not rly worked rip u didn't get baited maf I'm sad LMAO) - I didn't say this in my posts yesterday because I didn't want anyones behaviours to change if they knew I was looking out for this
If the scenario did end u with me being voted out - this would have been benefical for townies (imo, IF this happened) as it would increase credibility to everything I have said and prove I was not/am not mafia, this would have also allowed town to analyse anyone who was pushing for a vote on me/sus them out - obvs, this has not rly happened and I apologise for just confusing everyone LMAO

WHY TESSA AND MISTREIL CAN NOT BOTH BE MAFIA IMO
Firstly, I'm still unconvinced tessa was mafia so this is coming from my mindset of: Mistreil = Mafia & Tessa = Townie
(Also this is not me defending tessa, I understand why she appeared sus but this is just my opinion, she was a town LEAN for me but not a solid townie)

I 100% believe Mistreil was mafia due to my ability - so WHY would Tessa vote Mistreil if she (tessa) was also mafia.

Looking over day 3 - one of the pushes to thinking Tessa was sus was because of her 'bandwagon' to vote Mistreil so quickly, if they were both mafia, Tessa would at least try to defend Mistreil (which she did not AT ALL) - this opportunity was there as people were already giving Mistreil the benefit of the doubt (examples of this on page 15). I strongly believe that they can't both be mafia - this plays into my sus list summary which is coming up in a separate post (A LIL BREATHER AND I NEED SOME L U N C H)

Regarding the Emolga sus, I’ll wait to see what he has to say in his defence, but it’s been a 50/50 for me. Skimming through his posts, he seems to be both playing the “confused townie” card (e.g., confused about the situation and who to vote) and the “experienced mafia game player” card (e.g., in-dept deductive reasoning at times, knows mafia game rules). This ambiguity is therefore somewhat sus.

Regarding Rosetti, I don’t know if your vote change makes you more sus or less sus. On the one hand, it can look like this was your plan all along (voting for yourself, then change your vote), but this seems unlikely, as @shellbell posted her analysis at the same time as you. So, both of you may have had the same thought unless she was influenced by your vote (you casted your vote before explaining). On the other hand, you may just be a townie. I’ll wait to see what your explanation is before jumping to conclusions!

Regarding the Emolga sus, I’ll wait to see what he has to say in his defence, but it’s been a 50/50 for me. Skimming through his posts, he seems to be both playing the “confused townie” card (e.g., confused about the situation and who to vote) and the “experienced mafia game player” card (e.g., in-dept deductive reasoning at times, knows mafia game rules). This ambiguity is therefore somewhat sus.
i didn't want this to be my reason to call emolga sus, but it is also something i picked up on and has bothered me. it's just so contradicting!

WHY TESSA AND MISTREIL CAN NOT BOTH BE MAFIA IMO
Firstly, I'm still unconvinced tessa was mafia so this is coming from my mindset of: Mistreil = Mafia & Tessa = Townie
(Also this is not me defending tessa, I understand why she appeared sus but this is just my opinion, she was a town LEAN for me but not a solid townie)

I 100% believe Mistreil was mafia due to my ability - so WHY would Tessa vote Mistreil if she (tessa) was also mafia.

Looking over day 3 - one of the pushes to thinking Tessa was sus was because of her 'bandwagon' to vote Mistreil so quickly, if they were both mafia, Tessa would at least try to defend Mistreil (which she did not AT ALL) - this opportunity was there as people were already giving Mistreil the benefit of the doubt (examples of this on page 15). I strongly believe that they can't both be mafia - this plays into my sus list summary which is coming up in a separate post (A LIL BREATHER AND I NEED SOME L U N C H)
you're right.
even emolga has said tessa is def squirtle so the 3 of them being the squad doesn't make much sense.

as @shellbell posted her analysis at the same time as you. So, both of you may have had the same thought unless she was influenced by your vote (you casted your vote before explaining).
i didn't know she had cast her vote :)

ok so from my understanding, this is everyones 'abilities' (I am still in the mindset there's 2 mafs among us therefore 2 are lying imo):
Rosie: Reads dead ppl - can see who visited but not what ability they used
Equity: death star thing - can save self and redirect kill to someone else
Shell: recharger item box/ability gifter
Kiko: can see all actions that night (ig specific info of people AND their abilities???) can see who has activated their ability that night, can't see what ability it is
Emolga: can 'protect' someone (ig from a maf kill and/or a town vote??) + some kind of weapon? needs to visit to work
Lynn: a gun - one shot kill

Last edited:
Back