• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Clothing Attack on Titan Themed Clothing

Attack on titan is awesome, and so are these designs :3
This weeks episode was amazing ^^

I love the designs but Annie's shouldnt have the survey corps symbol since she decides to join the military police and was a trainee before that

I love the designs but Annie's shouldnt have the survey corps symbol since she decides to join the military police and was a trainee before that

Yeah, I know, I'll get around to fixing it eventually. Maybe if I ever make other uniforms.

But thanks for the kind words, everybody.

Last edited:
some pants I've found look pretty good are mummy pants :O Here's my character in the full outfit:

acnl3168_zps8859e385.jpg

Shingeki No Kyojin!! *___*

These look wonderful!
I think I'm gonna use the Mikasa one!

Thanks for uploading this Thunder, Looks realistic xD
Too bad no 3D gear hahaha xD

Back