• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

At what age do couples stop having S*X?

At what age do couples stop having sex?

• Once someone loses sexiness

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Once they become 60-ish and think sex is just a mean of reproduction

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Once one develops a medical problem that stops them

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • They are forever in love till the day they die

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Once they have enough kids

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But in this thread age doesn't matter at all. I mean, I don't think we have 60+ people in this forum lol

But in this thread age doesn't matter at all. I mean, I don't think we have 60+ people in this forum lol

Ah, you caught me. I'm 83 years old and I like to stalk places and forums where lots of youngsters are.

XD joking

No matter what our age, at least some of us are trying to help answer a genuine question, even if it really doesn't fit in with the forum itself.

I think it depends on a few things. But mostly after the love is gone. If the couple falls out of love, of course. But I agree, people don't really get tired of the act itself. My dad is a 60 year old divorced bachelor and well

let's just leave it at that

Last edited:
this is the funniest thread ive seen in a while thanks for the laugh

I'm not exactly sure, but I'm assuming it's when they have enough kids. I know I wouldn't want a million freaking kids running around all the time.

um
a little thing known as contraception?
also the sperm would basically die and the woman would have the menopause so it wouldn't really happen past 60

I would say, in my opinion, most people would keep doing it despite age. S*xy times isn't just for reproduction sometimes, lots of contraception is now widely available for men and women, this makes it possible to have s*x for pleasure rather than to make a baby. So I think most couples would keep doing it until it got painful, for example old people can have fragile bones, sore muscles and it might be hard to move around.

Well my boyfriend and I have been together for about 3 1/2 years. We were usually intimate at least a few times a week. At least 3 times, when we first started dating. Now it's usually once a week. Honestly I could go with about once a month, but he gets his urges. I feel like it's more of something you stop or slow down doing when you're really comfortable with the relationship. I guess you feel like you don't have to please your significant other nearly as much because you're not trying to prove a point or something? I'm not sure. I lost my virginity to him as well, so you'd figure being with only one guy I'd like to be intimate more often. But I guess this is coming from a female point of view.

Omg.

It depends on the couple, there is no age. Elderly people do indeed have sex. Some don't due to lack of interest or ability, but it's not a function that has a set time limit.

When they're dead? I don't know... I don't really go ask elder people about it.

My girlfriend and I were talking the other night about this. We decided that (if we were still together as an old couple) even though being abstinent as an old person is the "classy" thing to do, we'd still go at it just as much as now.

Well my boyfriend and I have been together for about 3 1/2 years. We were usually intimate at least a few times a week. At least 3 times, when we first started dating. Now it's usually once a week. Honestly I could go with about once a month, but he gets his urges. I feel like it's more of something you stop or slow down doing when you're really comfortable with the relationship. I guess you feel like you don't have to please your significant other nearly as much because you're not trying to prove a point or something? I'm not sure. I lost my virginity to him as well, so you'd figure being with only one guy I'd like to be intimate more often. But I guess this is coming from a female point of view.

I definitely do not agree with this sex is a super important part of a relationship, pleasing your significant other gets even more important and sex gets even better the more comfortable you are with your partner. Obviously it comes down to the individual and what they personally feel is right for them and their relationship but my relationship could not be more different than what you described
and this is coming from a female point of view

- - - Post Merge - - -

My girlfriend and I were talking the other night about this. We decided that (if we were still together as an old couple) even though being abstinent as an old person is the "classy" thing to do, we'd still go at it just as much as now.

I have never in my life heard that as an old person being abstinent is the "classy" thing to do??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back