(>ASL<)

ƒish

Retired Staff
Bells
welcome to the Anti-Snaking League or ASL.

who are we?
a group of Mario Kart fans sworn to keep the game the way it should be, without snaking.

what do we do?
well, we basicly play eachother for fun, not wins... not looking for wins means we dont snake, which means anyone involved is more likely to have fun, we will have our own Scoreboard and things, this is all for the enjoyment of our members, in a mario kart without snaking.

how do you join?
just ask!

:) there is no skill requirement, we want everyone to have fun without having to resort to snaking to win a race!

so yeah, anyone interested... just say so... this is sort of a guild, and sort of not at the same time.

:)

Score Board!

yes, here is where we will have everyones scores... and such... since we haven't had any races (being established 2 minutes ago) we dont have any scores yet

:p

*space*

Members List:

I would like to join here is my info!

name: Fallout911

Thanks

Snaking is a form of boosting that almost everyone considers cheating. It ruined games like F-Zero, and now it's ruining Mario Kart DS.

I'll definitely join. You know my Friend Code,

Snaking is drifting back and forth on a track and mini-boosting to gain speed. They do this on straight stretches of track and they kinda go from one end to the other like a snake.

Mino said:
Snaking is drifting back and forth on a track and mini-boosting to gain speed. They do this on straight stretches of track and they kinda go from one end to the other like a snake.
wait...is that where you do the thing where your tires go red/orange?
some guy did that vs. me yesterday night and it was so cheap.

DarthGohan1 said:
Mino said:
wait...is that where you do the thing where your tires go red/orange?
some guy did that vs. me yesterday night and it was so cheap.
Well, yes and no.

That was drifting. But drifting continuosly on a straight path is called snaking.

by the way, i made us a thread at Nsider... to get people to join... if this gets big enough the Mario Kart board may be standable again...

:p

ASL

Back