Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

Probably just me unless they did ban more

Btw I am not mad any more wanna know why?
  1. I realized what I did finally.
  2. I thought you were going to ban me until the event was over.
  3. I am Christian which means I cant hold a grudge.

....also are warnings being given out any more? like if I got a pm or something say like "Please stop or you will be banned" that would of stopped me right then and there.

I don't know man, I'm pretty sure multiple mods told you in multiple posts to stop and that should be sufficient warning enough.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also who has the post posts on TBT? :0

*coughcough*

You're a little late there, Oath :D

You just linked to Bulerias. My thing linked to errybody.

How do I delete my account?

You can't. You can try requesting to a mod or admin (I don't remember who), that your account be disabled, but they really don't do that too often.

How come you'd like to delete your account?

Is the sex thread appropriate. It is disturbing me. I don't think kids should be finding out about it from strangers. It should be from parents or teachers, or another .more appropriate person.

Guys you really need to stop asking us to delete your accounts. How hard is it to just leave?

Change your password to something random and change your email if you're so determined to prevent yourself from having access to your account.

Is the sex thread appropriate. It is disturbing me. I don't think kids should be finding out about it from strangers. It should be from parents or teachers, or another .more appropriate person.

To be honest, this is the internet. If they don't read it here they for sure will read it somewhere else and it's likely those other places could be a lot worse. Heck, they're just as likely to read it on facebook. And even more likely to read it on sites like tumblr.

As long as it doesn't get out of control it should be fine.

To be honest, this is the internet. If they don't read it here they for sure will read it somewhere else and it's likely those other places could be a lot worse. Heck, they're just as likely to read it on facebook. And even more likely to read it on sites like tumblr.

As long as it doesn't get out of control it should be fine.

Ok. I was wondering if I should be repling, but I'll continue, sensibly.

Same thing with Noodle but is there a way to "block" threads?

I'm actually getting a headache because it's getting so awkward and the fact I see it constantly getting bumped isn't helping.

Last edited:
Like most Mature discussions, we will give it a chance. If it gets out of hand or the staff feels like the thread has served it purpose on the Bell Tree it will be removed.

This is mostly because I'm curious, but when did it become a staff thing to have 150x150 avatars as opposed to the 100x100 or 150x100 with the extension?

This is mostly because I'm curious, but when did it become a staff thing to have 150x150 avatars as opposed to the 100x100 or 150x100 with the extension?

Think it's always been like that. Just one of the perks of being staff.

Iirc wasn't there an item that used to be around to make it 150/150 that isn't sold anymore?

We used to allow users to buy 150 height avatars but it became an issue because it was extending the forum page too much. An extra 50px on everybody's avatars made for exceedingly long pages with lots of wasted space that could've been used for content.

This was of course before we fixed a bug with the user information section that was causing an excessive amount of this stretching. Now that it's fixed it's possible that we could bring back 150px height in the shop but I think it's something we'd like to be a little more exclusive.

So, you may see it make an appearance again in the future, but it'll likely be something harder to obtain.

Last edited:
Back