• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

You really have to be on good terms with all the mods here, active, responsible, and what flop posted.

This got lost. Sorry. No. There is no pay.
No, I knew that, but I was wondering if there were any funny stories or anything.

so then what do I do with that tbt marketplace feedback?
I'm not sure what you're referring to, but if you want one removed PM me and I'll do it tonight.

This one is for Jer.

Members 37,140 Active Members 5,780

Okay, so there are 37,000 members and almost 6,000 active members. What exactly makes a member "active?" A certain number of posts per day?
Someone who has logged in in the last 30 days.

May I ask who is the jokester in the staff? Like the one who tells jokes the most. Asking for a friend.
We all are besides Jen. :p

i wanna know where the staff work at

like their occupations
I'm a programmer / database guru for a software company. Seeing as I started TBT when I was only 14, TBT heavily influenced me to get into this field.

Do you get paid to be staff? I'm guessing no, but it's worth a shot asking.
Volunteer only and we don't have ads.

don't you think its weird how justin is the only admin if Jeremy is the owner I mean all the mods do a good job

Oh I just bugged Jer, and Justin for months. It was more of a humor thing. I didn't actually expect to get staff'd.

Okay, for the record, bugging us will not make you a mod. ._.

ZR and Jas0n both started as IRC operators, which is one of the reasons they both became mods after a while, although it is probably the main reason for ZR.

don't you think its weird how justin is the only admin if Jeremy is the owner I mean all the mods do a good job

I don't think most Mods have the time to deal with all the stuff Justin and Jeremy have to.

You'd probably have to make one or ask someone to make you one. From there it's
in your sig settings.

How do you make a gif a 'sig pic' though?

Jeremy is on here a lot, actually.

Can we see a pic of what TBT looked like as a baby website?

I want to see this Jeremy please.
I also want to know what was the first thread/post here.
Kinda like a TBT memorabilia.

Okay, for the record, bugging us will not make you a mod. ._.

ZR and Jas0n both started as IRC operators, which is one of the reasons they both became mods after a while, although it is probably the main reason for ZR.

Shhh. My secrets.

Back