• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

ask stephepoo

History because I am bad at memorizing dates. I like World History, but U.S. History I'm like *snore* we're not interesting pls move on.

I bet is better than British history..
I didnt choose it as one of my options so I haven't done history for 2 years but when I did
the only thing that I can remember is writing a ton of things about the Irish terrorists..?

While US history is pretty boring, SC history is 10 times more boring. God we are a boring state -.- Slavery Slavery Slavery Civil War Segregation Segregation Segregation.

Last edited:
Won't you be my neighbor? My brother's keep singing that song.

sure this looks like a nice neighborhood
1000w

It looks like a lot of violence happens there. Too many deaths.

Wait a second...
I wanted to ask Stephepoo not Stepheroo! :O
FRAUD!!

Question - What do you have to say for yourself? >:0

jk

Can you tell who your third most favorite villager is?

Last edited:
Back