• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

ask stephepoo

Stepheroo

wink wonk
Bells
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
November Birthstone (Topaz)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
PLEASE Q ME BCUZ THESE SEEM FUN pleeeeeeaaaasseee

giphy-1.gif

How are you? I would ask a better question but if you read the white text in my "cant wait for new tags" post in the gallery youll see.

How are you? I would ask a better question but if you read the white text in my "cant wait for new tags" post in the gallery youll see.

kind of in a bit of a "depress-y" mood, so trying to keep busy, but i think i am just causing more problems and being obnoxious because of it. hnnnng oops. i feel bad now. grahhh!

kind of in a bit of a "depress-y" mood, so trying to keep busy, but i think i am just causing more problems and being obnoxious because of it. hnnnng oops. i feel bad now. grahhh!
Same here, sadly.

;_;

- - - Post Merge - - -

What do you use to make signatures? :)
(Sorry I cant think of any good questions..)

;_;

- - - Post Merge - - -

What do you use to make signatures? :)
(Sorry I cant think of any good questions..)

gimp gimp gimp cuz i'm a pimp pimp pimp

practicing gfx now thanks to the wonderful wonderk's gfx resource thread

Yeah I saw his thread and want to start using gfx myself when I have some free time :)

Also I thought of a question!

Whats your biggest fear? :O
Mines those damn spiders >:-(

Yeah I saw his thread and want to start using gfx myself when I have some free time :)

Also I thought of a question!

Whats your biggest fear? :O
Mines those damn spiders >:-(

being left alone, or forgotten by my friends and family. especially once i move off to college next year. and death.

hahahhahahahahahha, but yeah um yeah.... *awks*

being left alone, or forgotten by my friends and family. especially once i move off to college next year. and death.

hahahhahahahahahha, but yeah um yeah.... *awks*

I also share this fear..
What makes it worse is having trust issues and thinking everybody is out to get you..
Im also in my last year of school when I go back.. ~m~

I also share this fear..
What makes it worse is having trust issues and thinking everybody is out to get you..
Im also in my last year of school when I go back.. ~m~

but ayooo i am excited for the school year, whoop de whoop

I guess im feeling a bit mixed about my Final school year..
I really am not looking forward to the constant stress of exams etc
Maybe this year I might start talking to more people (Im terrible, I leave it to the last yer to talk to more people..)

Anyways What is your favorite subject?
Mines either Media studies, Cooking (Wannabe masterchef xD) or P.E !

English bcuz I am good with the essays and wurds. No, but, really, I adore English.

I wish I was good at English...
Whats your least favorite?
Mine is 968% Maths!
I am in a class which consists of "Gangsters" and a never ending supply of supply teachers..
I complete the supply teachers work in 5-10 minutes then spend the rest of the lesson either sleeping or on my phone..

Back