• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Ask Questions about New Leaf here! (Read first before creating a thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ogm nintendo direct on jan 5th: animal crossing new leaf coming out this month

omg its gonna happen

Huh??? Source? The Facebook Nintendo 3DS page is not showing a direct coming up, and they always have it as one of the first places I look for it.

Yeah, I'm not sure there's much truth in that statement... I'd be a bit shocked if announced a release date that was within this month... that only leaves a few weeks for build up. :(

A question on Cockroaches and Beautiful Towns. I know with Beautiful Towns, you don't have to worry about cockroaches... is that altogether or they just mean like in your house? Mostly asking as I'm wondering if I'd have to go to a different town type in order to catch one.

Basically time travellers should choose beautiful if they want to tt and get less weeds and no cockroaches... But I'm not a time traveller, yet I still want a beautiful town. :)

Basically time travellers should choose beautiful if they want to tt and get less weeds and no cockroaches... But I'm not a time traveller, yet I still want a beautiful town. :)

Yeah, I don't plan to time travel, but want a beautiful town as well :p My asking about cockroaches was just to make sure it wouldn't interfere with museum completion.

That's a good question, Jennifer! I'd wondered the same thing, because completing the museum is one of my favorite goals! :)

I have a question about the "delicious" fruit. If your town fruit was peaches, and someone gave you delicious peaches, would you be able to plant those peaches? Or can you only plant the fruit if it was grown in your town?

I have a question about the "delicious" fruit. If your town fruit was peaches, and someone gave you delicious peaches, would you be able to plant those peaches? Or can you only plant the fruit if it was grown in your town?

It has to be your native delicious fruit for a tree to grow into a delicious tree. If you plant a foreign delicious fruit, it will just grow into a normal tree. I hope I helped! :)

So it's possible to catch "wild" cockroaches again? I know it wasn't in city folk..
I remember in AC for gamecube and in WW it was always fun to try to step on it in the museum. 8D

Does anyone have a HQ picture of the holly bush (the red one)

Has anyone found the QR code for this pattern??
1664.jpg

So it's possible to catch "wild" cockroaches again? I know it wasn't in city folk..
I remember in AC for gamecube and in WW it was always fun to try to step on it in the museum. 8D

That is also part of why I asked :p Not sure if it is or not.

Oh! Is there any way to prevent tanning besides an umbrella/parasol?

i think maybe wearing full face stuff like a than desert hat (idk the name) might help but i donon

Are the pictures back that you get from your villagers for becoming best friends with them? I know the feature was in Wild World and removed in City Folk, but I can't find any information on it.

i can never remember, who runs what police station??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back