• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

AMA ask me! { deer's official ask thread }

deerprongs

˗ˏˋ 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽 ˎˊ˗
Bells
Switch
4980-1638-2401
since people have done this before i figured why not make my own little thread?

feel free to ask me anything if you want!

Hi hi. :)

What inspired your username?
What's your occupation? (Student does count if applicable)

Hi hi. :)

What inspired your username?
What's your occupation? (Student does count if applicable)

hello there!

my username was actually inspired by Harry Potter and an old idea i had where i intended to make an all-deer town!

my occupation, i'm afraid, is very boring. i work at Lowe's, outside in the garden center. i work with plants all day, and while that may sound great, standing around and watering them can be very boring. when i'm not watering/moving plants around, i'm usually assisting customers and loading potting soil and garden stones/other outdoor items for them! i've been out of high school for years now and i currently don't have any plans to go to college (though i've considered it often) there just isn't much i'd like to do other than paleontology or archaeology and there isn't much demand for them, so my chances of actually succeeding in a career with either one is sadly very slim.

Hi! How long have you been in FL?
And which part? Like north/south etc, since they're totally different lol

Hi! How long have you been in FL?
And which part? Like north/south etc, since they're totally different lol

hiya!

i’ve lived in Florida my whole life! so 20 years. i have plans to move away in the next few years, though. i don’t really like it here anymore. the beaches and the history are nice but not much else imo.

i’m actually from central Florida! i’m somewhere between Orlando and Tampa :’)

Hey there guy. I've decided you're my favourite user, because of the Harry Potter thing, and the western thing, and the tiny font. What is your favourite band? (your answer will weight heavily on my opinion of you...no pressure)

Hey there guy. I've decided you're my favourite user, because of the Harry Potter thing, and the western thing, and the tiny font. What is your favourite band? (your answer will weight heavily on my opinion of you...no pressure)

hi there boss! oh dear i’ve never been anyone’s favorite user before! that alone is a lot of pressure lmao.

uhh i honestly have a lot of favorite bands, but some of my tops are:
- Starset
- Owl City
- Lord Huron (i LOVE these guys!)
- Bon Iver
- Turnover (look them up if you’ve never heard of them!)
- Keaton Henson ("You" is the saddest song and no one can tell me otherwise)
- Queen

i have tons more but i won’t list them for the sake of not flooding this thread haha.

side note though:
i really love Two Steps from Hell even though they’re not a band but an orchestra. also acoustic music is my jam! (but i love rock just as much!)

Last edited:
I'm curious. Why do you use the smallest font when you're typing? Not that I'm having a hard time reading, I just wanna know.

I'm curious. Why do you use the smallest font when you're typing? Not that I'm having a hard time reading, I just wanna know.

i use it for aesthetic purposes! honestly it looks better to me than the other font types & sizes. oddly enough it also doesn’t strain my eyes to look at, so i find it very pleasant. that’s literally the only reason why lol.

no worries! i haven't seen the new Fantastic Beasts movie yet (i saw the first one though!) was it good?

the western diamondback rattlesnake! i've been in love with them for years (i love other rattlers too, but western diamondbacks are just wonderful imo.) i also really love buffalo

no worries! i haven't seen the new Fantastic Beasts movie yet (i saw the first one though!) was it good?

the western diamondback rattlesnake! i've been in love with them for years (i love other rattlers too, but western diamondbacks are just wonderful imo.) i also really love buffalo

yea it was a great movie! i wont give away much but i will say that it was a total cliffhanger

why did you choose a western theme? are you in love with the west or did you want to do something that's rarely done?

oohhh!! i really wanna see it! i might have to wait until it's on dvd though D:

honestly it's a bit of both tbh. i've been in love with the west for a while now, and i also wanted to do something that was kinda unique and that not many people did/if any. it's not an easy theme due to the lacking of "western" or "desert" qr codes and paths, and there aren't many western pwps, but fortunately there's a lot of old timey type furniture that i've been hoarding until i can get my house large enough to decorate properly lol
i think it'll be easier once i move on from my mayor's house to other characters that i plan on bringing in

- - - Post Merge - - -

one thing i really wish existed was an old timey train station

i chose a warrior cats theme for the same reason tbh, ive seen lots of people with clan names as town names (dustclan, windclan ect) but i dont think anyone actually has a warrior cats theme

Whats your favorite pokemon?

a Warrior Cats theme is really cool! though i can't say i'd do one myself since i've kinda grown out of Warriors, but it's definitely interesting! do you have a dream address i could visit once i get the Dream Suite built? i'd love to see your town!

hmm... well Umbreon and Espeon have a special place in my heart. my girlfriend's favorite is Espeon so the two of them have kinda become a symbol for us. i also really love Bulbasaur and Dusclops! my favorite legendary is Suicune! i have a soft spot for the Legendary Beasts/Hounds, and Suicune is definitely by far my favorite! <33

Back