• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

AMA ask beanz anything

Beanz

Sophisticated Hi-C drinker
Bells
Switch
1874-6412-6607
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
i had one of these threads a year or two ago and im starting one up again bc i thought it would be fun. im bored so AMA !!

-Who's your favorite AC villager?

-How long have you been drawing for?

-Your thoughts on the upcoming Pikmin 4?

-i’ve liked many villagers over the years, but i would have to say that my all time favorite is boone. i have too much good memories of him being in my first acnl file, like the fun times he used to visit my house and the not so fun time when he planted bamboo and it infested the entire town.

-i have been drawing for around 5 years, i was really into youtube animators during the time when animated story time videos were super popular so that inspired me to start doing digital art. i thought jaiden animations and theodd1sout were like the coolest people ever at the time lol

-i think pikmin 4 looks fun! i was having my doubts about it at first when watching the trailer but i saw the nintendo direct video on it and it looks fun now that i’ve actually seen some gameplay. i hope they have something like bingo battle in the new game.

what’s your favourite drawing that you’ve done? 💜

what’s your favourite drawing that you’ve done? 💜
i don’t know if i could narrow it down to a single favorite but my top three are:

1. “quiet tea time”, which was my first time doing shading

2. froggy drawing, idk i just love it lol. it’s so cute to me, and i love the oil pastel csp brush that i used. this month i started using textured brushes, ik it’s stupid but it blew my mind because some of my older drawings were just flat color.

3. my current pfp image: it’s my persona, i like how drew the hands.

Do you have a favorite musical?
im really not into musicals, i’ve only seen two. i’ve seen the disney+ recording of hamilton and my art class went to a local high school to watch their performance of mama mia this year which was great, i wasn’t expecting to like it. i honestly thought it was going to be bad lol but the singing was amazing.

—What kind of music do you like?

—What games do you like other than Animal Crossing?

—Favorite season?

—What kind of music do you like?

—What games do you like other than Animal Crossing?

—Favorite season?
- i don’t know what genre she could be classified into but i love billie eilish’s music. i’ve been listening to her since i was 14 and i went to one of her concerts almost 2 years ago, which was an incredible show.

i also love my chemical romance but im relatively new to their music. my unpopular opinion: three cheers > black parade

-not much of a gamer anymore, my favorite out of all the ac games is new leaf though.

-fall or winter!! i can’t choose. love the cozy/holiday vibes, it’s so much better than spring/summer IMO especially as someone who hates hot weather.

Do you like Disney?
i really don’t have an opinion on disney. revolutionary at its peak but now they’ve kind of fell off with live action remakes.

i went to the star wars area in disney world last year and it was impressive how much they’re able to immerse.

What's your go-to outfit for this season? Something that is reliably comfortable and works for whatever the occasion. 👕 For me, it's black pants, black leather shoes, a white buttoned up shirt and a knit sweater, whatever the color. It's awfully comfortable and versatile. I dress this way a lot during this cold season, as I have many colors for each of those garments. 😎

What's your go-to outfit for this season? Something that is reliably comfortable and works for whatever the occasion. 👕 For me, it's black pants, black leather shoes, a white buttoned up shirt and a knit sweater, whatever the color. It's awfully comfortable and versatile. I dress this way a lot during this cold season, as I have many colors for each of those garments. 😎
my go to? hmm.. im a simple person who prioritizes comfort. usually it’s a black t-shirt from hot topic and sweat pants if im at home. if im going somewhere fancy i’ll wear my favorite sage green sweater or a button up with a sweater vest. i really don’t wear long sleeves anymore unless im feeling fancy, but as for shoes my two favorites that i own are dr. marten jadon III platform boots and mini ugg boots. you sound like a very fashionable person.

Back