Ask Andy

Liquefy

Bells
Cake
FYI, I got the following from today's "Ask Andy" at NSider:

Rules for the new Wi-Fi boards will be released in read-only format on Friday, November 4. On Monday, they will be open for posting.

nintendowifi.com launches on Monday

There was one AC question asking about allowed content of new ACWW board. He reemphasized that only ACWW can be discussed at ACWW board; other AC discussion to be relegated to GCN board.

Since it won't be allowed to show Friend Codes, clans or clubs will not be allowed.

I, Bulerias, and a couple others asked AC-related questions, but they were not answered.

Hm...not answering questions, eh? Well, this has certainly grabbed my interest. Why would he not answer him? Maybe there's something going on beyond the surface of NSider...

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Hm...not answering questions, eh? Well, this has certainly grabbed my interest. Why would he not answer him? Maybe there's something going on beyond the surface of NSider...
ROFL, Valoo.

There were, literally, hundreds of questions.

Bulerias said:
ROFL, Valoo.

Oh well, you can't blame a person for guessing. But, wow. You know, maybe we should have a Ask Storm or Ask Bul chat weekly to have questions answered?

Bulerias said:
ROFL, Valoo.

Oh well, you can't blame a person for guessing. But, wow. You know, maybe we should have a Ask Storm or Ask Bul chat weekly to have questions answered?
Not many people would come.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
ok... so this sucks... if we can't post friend codes the whats the point of the board really? this sucks.
our point exactly...you know a bunch of people are gonna pm their codes to each other.

DarthGohan1 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
ok... so this sucks... if we can't post friend codes the whats the point of the board really? this sucks.
our point exactly...you know a bunch of people are gonna pm their codes to each other.
no (inseret word here i cannot post)

:p so what do we do about like ever orginization we made.... nothing :| becasue we can't post friend codes. so.... i dunno what now.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
no (inseret word here i cannot post)

:p so what do we do about like ever orginization we made.... nothing :| becasue we can't post friend codes. so.... i dunno what now.
dont worry, itll get worked out. all we need to do is contact people about it (which is allowed, remember-all you cant do is give out friend codes) and direct them to tbt or another forum where it will be run through...this is not definite though.

PikMino42 said:
PKMNMasterSamus, tell me, how was he supposed to know?
I don't know...he could be some genious that knows everything, or not...I just asked, is there anything wrong with that?

Back