• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

One of my villagers is in boxes and someone's taking her, but they won't be available to take her until six hours- by then I'll be asleep and my town will be reset when I wake up. However, if I tt back to say, 7 am the same day that the villager is in boxes, and six hours pass until I wake up but it's still the same day, will the villager stay in town or will she move? To clarify: I won't be tting back a day or forward a day, just back a few hours.

One of my villagers is in boxes and someone's taking her, but they won't be available to take her until six hours- by then I'll be asleep and my town will be reset when I wake up. However, if I tt back to say, 7 am the same day that the villager is in boxes, and six hours pass until I wake up but it's still the same day, will the villager stay in town or will she move? To clarify: I won't be tting back a day or forward a day, just back a few hours.

As long as you stay within the day she's in boxes, there will be no issues. Make sure however, to not tt before 6am on that day or after 6am the next day.

If I have 9 villagers and I visit a town that doesnt have their void clear is there a way to not get that 10th villager randomly plotting in? I dont think I visited any towns without a clean void but in the case that I do. Visiting a town with 10 villagers probably wont do anything for me would it?

If I have 9 villagers and I visit a town that doesnt have their void clear is there a way to not get that 10th villager randomly plotting in? I dont think I visited any towns without a clean void but in the case that I do. Visiting a town with 10 villagers probably wont do anything for me would it?

It's likely they might move in, the best way is to stay within the day or two days until you get a new villager. Any longer than that and you have high chance of that voided villager moving in. Sometimes this can happen after a week of visiting the town, it really depends.

Visiting a town with 10 villagers will not affect you.

I have a cycle town right now and I know for a fact it's been more than 7 days before I began cycling since I have access to Sable's QR code. With that said, I really want to get the dream suite on my second town so I can see my old dream suite version for my main town. I'm currently cycling between 3 days (the 1 year 5 day method from Crash's cycling thread) and was wondering if it was possible to find Isabelle sleeping if she hasnt on any of the 3 days Im cycling between :s

I'm mainly asking because when I TT 1 year forward I get a ton of weeds and Isabelle says I haven't been on in a while so it should technically count as a new day right?

Small question, if I gave my last moved out villager to another player, is my void clear? Or do I have to still go to a town with 10 villagers to empty my void? I'll be visiting others soon and I don't want them to get unexpected arrivals. :(

Last edited:
Small question, if I gave my last moved out villager to another player, is my void clear? Or do I have to still go to a town with 10 villagers to empty my void? I'll be visiting others soon and I don't want them to get unexpected arrivals. :(

If they have a plot in their town of your villager you gave to them, your void is clear.

Alright, so, I been working on my HHA score for a bit. I got up to sum odd 1,100,000 points. I got my golden home rewards unlocked including the last golden reward being the golden mailbox, but, I never earned a badge or got any of the HHA plaques. Am I missing something or not understanding something quite right here?

Alright, so, I been working on my HHA score for a bit. I got up to sum odd 1,100,000 points. I got my golden home rewards unlocked including the last golden reward being the golden mailbox, but, I never earned a badge or got any of the HHA plaques. Am I missing something or not understanding something quite right here?

It's a little bug within the game. Disband your theme challenge, and Phineas should come the next clear day available. At least that's what I've heard!

Unsure about the plaques, though.

Last edited:
It's a little bug within the game. Disband your theme challenge, and Phineas should come the next clear day available. At least that's what I've heard!

Unsure about the plaques, though.

Going to try that in a bit here. I appreciate the quick response!

My question: What happens when you time travel ahead to get a villager to move out and they ask and give you their move out date, but you want to set the time back to real time? What day do they actually move out?

Last edited:
My question: What happens when you time travel ahead to get a villager to move out and they ask and give you their move out date, but you want to set the time back to real time? What day do they actually move out?

Time Travelling back however many days = 1 day forward
It takes 5 days for a villager to move after they decide
So if a villager said they were moving on on 22nd of November and it was 17th November you TT back to 16th October that would add one day (18th November) then you would tt 4 days forward (18th + 4 days = 22nd November) and the villager should be in boxes. I hope that kidna made sense. I believe it would work like this.

Question about Feng Shui, if I refurbish a piece of furniture (example: refurbished the stripe table's body color to yellow), would I get Feng Shui points towards it, or does the game not recognize the refurbished color?

Question about Feng Shui, if I refurbish a piece of furniture (example: refurbished the stripe table's body color to yellow), would I get Feng Shui points towards it, or does the game not recognize the refurbished color?

According to Liquefy's FAQ, refurbished furniture (to yellow, red, and/or green) will contribute to the Feng Shui bonus. Here's a 'copy and paste' from the FAQ:

If refurbishing changes the color of an item, the item's two designated colors may change. If the changed colors are Yellow, Green, and/or Red, this will affect Feng Shui.

https://www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/997811-animal-crossing-new-leaf/faqs/65246

Back