• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

Can the log bench and tire toy pwp be seated on when approached from the back or only the front, just like other bench pwps?

I tried with the log bench and you cannot enter from the back. I assume it is the same with the tire toy.

Can someone link me to a guide for cycling with dreamies, please? I have a bunch on my second copy that I want to move to my main town but I want to make sure that I don't lose anyone in the process.

Can someone link me to a guide for cycling with dreamies, please? I have a bunch on my second copy that I want to move to my main town but I want to make sure that I don't lose anyone in the process.

I did not invent this method, but I can't find the post for it right now.

1) Get a villager into boxes.
2) Save and quit.
3) TT 1 year ahead. Save and quit.
4) TT 1 year ahead. Save and quit.
5) TT 5 days ahead. A new villager will be in boxes and a new one will have moved into your town.

You are guaranteed to not lose anyone in this process, but the only downside is that you cannot choose who moves in or out. However, since it's your second copy, I doubt that you would need to choose, anyway.

I have ten villagers and a camper. One villager just now asked to move, and will be leaving on the 22nd. Can I ask the camper to move in, or am I out of luck?

I have ten villagers and a camper. One villager just now asked to move, and will be leaving on the 22nd. Can I ask the camper to move in, or am I out of luck?

Sadly, yes, because you're considered at 10 until you only have 9 physical houses in your town.

I TT two days forward, and now I have successfully gotten Anicotti to ping me to move. If I TT back, will she still move?

Last edited:
I TT two days forward, and now I have successfully gotten Anicotti to ping me to move. If I TT back, will she still move?

Yes, she will. And her moving day will be one day closer. Example: She's moving the 22nd. After you TT back, it will be the 21st. (This is how I understand it to be.)

Two questions:
1.) Assuming I have loaded an existing character, if I time travel to the next day and set the time to 5:55 and wait until 6:00, will the campsite reset trick work?

2.) Another time traveling question: On Bunny Day, fake rocks form and on the next day; if I'm not mistaken, all unbroken rocks will turn to permanent ones. So my question is, if I break all the fake rocks and save then time travel to the next day, will the rocks remain?

Last edited:
How long does it take to get a Villager at the friendship level where when you shout their name through megaphone, they wave at you?

One of my villager's birthday falls on the day before her move date. Can I still give her a present or will it cause her to change her mind?

Does it always take an extra day for a camper's house plot to appear? Curlos just agreed to move into Chrome, and I want to know if I should try plot resetting tomorrow, or wait until the next day.

One of my villager's birthday falls on the day before her move date. Can I still give her a present or will it cause her to change her mind?

No, she won't change her mind unless you talk with her and bring up the moving dialog again. Just save before talking with her, so if she does say, "JK, I'M STAYING," you can quit and she'll still move.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does it always take an extra day for a camper's house plot to appear? Curlos just agreed to move into Chrome, and I want to know if I should try plot resetting tomorrow, or wait until the next day.

So far, never heard of anything less than two days. They go home "to pack," then come back the following day or two.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I SO want to want to get this game.
Are there a lot of achivements in game that you can get?

Well, there are a lot of badge achievements you can earn. (See link: http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Badge )
As well as lots of personal achievements you can set for yourself, like making your town awesome, etc.

Last edited:
I just want to confirm so I don't pointlessly buy saplings every day: Do you unlock the golden axe by buying 50 saplings?

It feels to me like the towns in WW were more open and larger than in NL. Does anybody know if this is true, or if my mind is just playing tricks on me?

Back