Art Trades and Free Doodles (Full for now)

may I ask for an Art trade? 0w0
also another questions do you do non mayor art?

patient_0034_by_nebudelic-d90p3n7.png
nebu_seriously_draw_other_digimon_by_nebudelic-d91i0zm.png

I'm always willing to have a go~

- - - Post Merge - - -

crazygamer.jpg

An art trade maybe?
I'd love a color piece <3

X100ZE4.jpg

and
PZGRQPw.jpg

I have yet to get us in our Pokemon outfits, but either 3 outfits are fine with me <3
Here's some more art examples of us ~
Meep

I am in the process of moving, but I can get to yours whenever I have time, and you don't have to give me mine or can keep it watermarked or whatever you'd like to do til I get you yours!
Digital -
KpcTrlr.png

LaSCcjh.png

ApEvQK4.png

p2QcdTK.png

Traditional -
Yi1jEbO.jpg

Ome1SJR.jpg

tVjHDTi.jpg

99zKeAS.jpg

vuRneP1.jpg

Hello there! Would you be interested in one of my chibis in exchange for anyone from here? Characters from post #2 are preferred :3

Last edited:
Oh my gosh
Oh my gosh
Your art, i CAN'T<33

Does it have to be a mayor? Could I show you a ref of me and you could draw me in your mayor style?<3

Hi- to everyone who has made requests that I haven't gotten to yet- I am definitely going to get to them, but unfortunately I first have to get through work. Can't wait to get back to doodling some cute characters~

- - - Post Merge - - -

An art trade maybe?
I'd love a color piece <3

X100ZE4.jpg

and
PZGRQPw.jpg

I have yet to get us in our Pokemon outfits, but either 3 outfits are fine with me <3
Here's some more art examples of us ~
Meep

I am in the process of moving, but I can get to yours whenever I have time, and you don't have to give me mine or can keep it watermarked or whatever you'd like to do til I get you yours!
Digital -
KpcTrlr.png

LaSCcjh.png

ApEvQK4.png

p2QcdTK.png

Traditional -
Yi1jEbO.jpg

Ome1SJR.jpg

tVjHDTi.jpg

99zKeAS.jpg

vuRneP1.jpg

Feel free to take however long you need~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my gosh
Oh my gosh
Your art, i CAN'T<33

Does it have to be a mayor? Could I show you a ref of me and you could draw me in your mayor style?<3

Eh- I can't promise it'll be the most accurate caricature, but I'm happy to give it a go

I'm always willing to have a go~

yogurt_by_nebudelic-d918gsj.png

also btw if it's not asking for much I prefer That the person wait till I finsh my part before they do theres
Mainly cause I'm sometimes slow when it comes to drawing and I hate making others wait especially if they done their part​

if you're still offering free sketches ;u; (hope its alright if its my oc > < )

NX2s4xN.png

NX2s4xN.png
ByAQwwH.png
k9oZnWY.png

Last edited:

yogurt_by_nebudelic-d918gsj.png

also btw if it's not asking for much I prefer That the person wait till I finsh my part before they do theres
Mainly cause I'm sometimes slow when it comes to drawing and I hate making others wait especially if they done their part​

Sure thing : D

Hello !
Not trying to sound rude or pushy, but did you miss my post?

TYVM once again and hope you like it! >uuu<
0Z40e4V.png

That is absolutely gorgeous, the colouring, the line work. Thank you so much for that! Did you do it traditionally or digitally?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello !
Not trying to sound rude or pushy, but did you miss my post?

Ah! Sorry I think I might have, the forum layout still confuses me sometimes XD I'd love to trade art with you :> Just a quick warning that I'm really busy today so I'll have t get to those in the afternoon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you're still offering free sketches ;u; (hope its alright if its my oc > < )

NX2s4xN.png

NX2s4xN.png
ByAQwwH.png
k9oZnWY.png

Hi~ Yes, I'm still offering free sketches :) I'm happy to do that or an art trade- whichever.

- - - Post Merge - - -

To everyone who's made a request-

I've just been a bit caught up in work, hopefully I'll be caught up by this afternoon, and I'll get straight back to drawing.

Order of requests:

Money Hunter
KainAronoele
MayorEvvie
EtchaSketch (After ref is received)
Nebudelic (after art is received)
Hipsterdavid
MayorMelony
riummi

P.S. If you think I've missed a message or a post- really, feel free to remind me.

Last edited:
oh ok > < a free sketch would be best~ thankyou! feel free to take how ever long you need c:

Wow, your art has improved a lot since I first saw it here months ago! I'm not here for a request. Just looking through to see some of your recent works. : ) Great stuff!

Glad you like it! :3 And it was digitally done.

Sweet! Do you use some type of paper overlay? Because that texture is flipping awesome

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow, your art has improved a lot since I first saw it here months ago! I'm not here for a request. Just looking through to see some of your recent works. : ) Great stuff!

Thank you very much~ It's a lot easier to focus on art now that I'm not at school. It won't be like that for long though -___- uni awaits.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sally.jpg

Why is the wind always blowing in art? Because it's dramatic. Just checking if the pose is okay, Money Hunter?

Last edited:
Back