• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Art of my game character

HungryForCereal

if it was you I'd never want to leave...
Bells
Pink Summer Shell
Mint
Pavé
Feedback
98.8% (164) +
Hi guys. Yes, i want some art of my character from a game i used to play. I can offer TBT or anything, just not RLC.
would be awesome if you can draw him with flurry :) also, id love him to be drawn being happy. If you wanna do freebies, then yes please! i'd appreciate so much hehe. anyway, heres what he looks like:

nb4pwn.jpg

one more thing. please dont draw the blue chalk (the one my character is standing on). so ya, thank you guys if you wanna help me draw :)

I'll do it! Headshot, Chibi or both?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll draw him with Flurry and everything!

- - - Post Merge - - -

What's the offer?

I'll do it! Headshot, Chibi or both?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll draw him with Flurry and everything!

- - - Post Merge - - -

What's the offer?

hmm headshot i think. with the hat.

how do you normally charge?

Last edited:
hmm headshot i think. with the hat.

what do you normally charge?

Headshots are usually 200TBT. Villager additions are an extra 50TBT.

Ok so about Flurry, do you want like a Chibi flurry sitting on ur character's shoulder?

fantage!!! I used to play that for so long!!

good luck ovo

I am so sorry that this took forever! My hand cramped badly recently.
But here you go!
IMG_20160226_155125.jpg

Back