Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Leif
Leif
Leif
Leif
Leif
Hi!!! i just got an ipad today lol and i’m trying to get back into drawing again ;u; my art is not the best, but i’ll be taking requests to try to improve

feel free to drop ur request !
the drawings will differ from full body to icons like the example, just whatever i feel like working on!

Last edited:
;w; that is so cute!! i love how you drew your island rep’s eyes, and her outfit looks so cute as well! 🥺

i’ll drop my rep below for consideration, but ofc no obligation. i’m looking forward to seeing more of your lovely art! <3
2B4DCAF4-9EA3-462E-BF71-E421135D9851.jpeg
EE7F8742-E520-4986-8B36-0E399C6DE306.jpeg

;w; that is so cute!! i love how you drew your island rep’s eyes, and her outfit looks so cute as well! 🥺

i’ll drop my rep below for consideration, but ofc no obligation. i’m looking forward to seeing more of your lovely art! <3
heyyy months later i know but i did it! i hope you like it ❤️
0AEF7AA7-8809-4513-84D7-2DD5ABC615C0.jpeg

juust saw the heart on your reps face disappeared!! idk why that happened, i hope you still like it though 😅

heyyy months later i know but i did it! i hope you like it ❤️

juust saw the heart on your reps face disappeared!! idk why that happened, i hope you still like it though 😅
omg this was such a lovely surprise to wake up to, thank you so much!! 🥹 this is so adorable, i love it! tysm 🥹💖

I'd love it if you could draw this girl for me:

Thanks for considering! :)

I would love if you would consider drawing my rep. Tysm 💜
IMG_1585.jpeg

I'd love it if you could draw this girl for me:

Thanks for considering! :)
hi! finished :blush: your character is super cute!! i included a transparent version as well, just in case :)
milleram trnsprt.PNG

milleram.PNG

ty for requesting! it was fun drawing her <3

I would love if you would consider drawing my rep. Tysm 💜
done! tysm for requesting :blush: i tried to do her outfit justice but i don’t think i did 😭
CCAD9C05-FE4D-4D47-8507-A310E5BE9DB6.png
anyways! since i have a free weekend, i am going to try working on posing ~ my biggest struggle lol, i feel like my drawings just look awkward bc idk how to pose and it always looks Flat Dx

Oh she is gorgeous, and outfit is beautiful 😍Thank you so much! 😍🥰💜💜

Jauupgx.png

just did this today! taking rqs in this style (trying to improve it) if anyone is interested! it might be smaller than this though as in character proportions

Untitled15_20231102205425.png

ummiess just did this one (literally using my island rep for every drawing i do 😭) debating opening a pwyw art shoop??? but idk yet i still wanna improve more on full bodies and such and such

Your art is adorable!! If you're still taking requests I'd love to see any my characters if one catches your eye: Link!

Back