• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Art - Converting discontinued villagers to NL/PC style

maybe after that you could do faith?

i think shes adorable 🥺

Faith was added! She was very tricky, gotta say. Hope you like how it turned out!

Wow this is seriously amazing, and now I'm getting sad again for all the villagers that never made the cut. ;-; May I request Ace? He was my favorite villager when I was a little kid. Was seriously heartbroken when I found out I couldn't get him in any other games.

Meow is my favourite discontinued villager and you made her look so cute! 🥺
All of them are amazing!

Could you do Kit the squirrel?
Kit_DnMe+.png

He's actually so cute and I'm sad he didn't make it into newer games :(

Woolio has been added \o/

Also thanks a lot to everyone for the nice words! Enjoying making these :)
Omg he looks so good!! I wish he was really back lol he's such a snazzy guy

And Sunny is so cute! She would be one of my favorite villagers ever if she returned. Why did they leave behind these characters?

Wow this is seriously amazing, and now I'm getting sad again for all the villagers that never made the cut. ;-; May I request Ace? He was my favorite villager when I was a little kid. Was seriously heartbroken when I found out I couldn't get him in any other games.

Ace was added! Hope you don't mind me using his original eyes instead of the happy eyes :)

Ace was added! Hope you don't mind me using his original eyes instead of the happy eyes :)
Oh my gosh look at him!! I'm so happy seeing my boy revived you're literally making what I never thought to be possible, happen! Thank you so much for fulfilling my request! c: and Aaaa seeing all of them together like a town in the banner is making me so happy!

IT's MY BOIIIIIS

If you're still taking requests, could you convert Sue E. and/or Nosegay into modern-style villagers? :>

Back