• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop 🌷 Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey weather I was wondering if you can change 2 of the background of 2 of the signature
Which is purely and zebilage?

finished signature for Zaari!
let me know if you want any changes :)

lSu9BMJ.gif

finished signature for Zaari!
let me know if you want any changes :)

lSu9BMJ.gif

OMG. That is awesome!!
That's even better than I imagined it :D
Thank you sooo much ^___^

Is it possible that the Villagers, that are on the border are going a bit up, so they don't touch the border, please? :) (Ozzie, Hazel, Peanut & Blaire)

Last edited:
your graphics are so cute but i wouldnt feel comfortable offering what i have rn so i'll be back ; o ; gotta make sure you are compensated properly~

Last edited:
your graphics are so cute but i wouldnt feel comfortable offering what i have rn so i'll be back ; o ; gotta make sure you are compensated properly~

thank you so much!
but don't worry, people usually offer me around 30tbt for one signature, and I will accept lower than that in cases where someone doesn't have much tbt, so you're fine if you want to order something :)

username: Brinalouwho
style you would like:Style One
town(s) name: 1. Magnolia 2. Whoville 3. Daydream 4. Boondox
mayor(s) name: Brina for towns 1, 3, and 4. BrinaLou for Whoville.
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):
villagers (if included): 1. Same as current Sig. 2. Scoot, Sprinkle, Mint, Freya, Beau, Stitches, Vladimir, Julian, Fuchsia, Marina. 3. Iggly, Bianca, Penelope, Gloria, Moe, Deli, Dobie, Pietro, Rocket, Chelsea. 4. Teddy, Anicotti, Tipper, Papi, Marcel, Octavian, Hans, Katt, Hazel, Alice.
FC (if included): 2080-1247-5972
DA (if included):
native fruit (if included):1. Perfect Apple 2. Perfect Cherry. 3. Perfect Peach. 4 Perfect Pear.
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included):
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig: 1 Same. 2.Pastel pink and or rainbow 3. Same colors as my current signatures town of Whoville. 4. Pinky Neutrals (e3b5ba, a07b85)
background: 1. Same as current. 2. something rainbow or pastel 3. Same as Whoville's background. 4. Whatever you think will fit
animated, yes/no: If the background for my current town of Magnolia is animated then sure if not then no animation please. I either want it all animated or none animated.
shape: 1. Same exact shapes as my current sig. 2. a rainbow if possibly, like charlie's. 3. Same exact shape as my current sig's town of whoville including the carebear image. 4. A princess castle if at all possible. ALL I dont mind having little shapes next to the actual signature like I have currently (the butterflies and flowers) just do whatever you think will look best.
font/text effects/style: Whatever you think will look best based on each towns theme!
other info: So I decided to have you include my other towns! I want my current sig to remain the way it is except I want my current Whoville to be changed (I hope ive made enough sense). Size can be changed if need be but the shapes and colors all the same. FC can be moved. and the villagers can be changed obviously. I want the NPC sprites to stay as they are and for the new Whoville I want to see Rover and Harriet for Boondox I want to see Pelly and Phyllis.
offer in TBT: 60

username: Brinalouwho
style you would like:Style One
town(s) name: 1. Magnolia 2. Whoville 3. Daydream 4. Boondox
mayor(s) name: Brina for towns 1, 3, and 4. BrinaLou for Whoville.
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):
villagers (if included): 1. Same as current Sig. 2. Scoot, Sprinkle, Mint, Freya, Beau, Stitches, Vladimir, Julian, Fuchsia, Marina. 3. Iggly, Bianca, Penelope, Gloria, Moe, Deli, Dobie, Pietro, Rocket, Chelsea. 4. Teddy, Anicotti, Tipper, Papi, Marcel, Octavian, Hans, Katt, Hazel, Alice.
FC (if included): 2080-1247-5972
DA (if included):
native fruit (if included):1. Perfect Apple 2. Perfect Cherry. 3. Perfect Peach. 4 Perfect Pear.
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included):
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig: 1 Same. 2.Pastel pink and or rainbow 3. Same colors as my current signatures town of Whoville. 4. Pinky Neutrals (e3b5ba, a07b85)
background: 1. Same as current. 2. something rainbow or pastel 3. Same as Whoville's background. 4. Whatever you think will fit
animated, yes/no: If the background for my current town of Magnolia is animated then sure if not then no animation please. I either want it all animated or none animated.
shape: 1. Same exact shapes as my current sig. 2. a rainbow if possibly, like charlie's. 3. Same exact shape as my current sig's town of whoville including the carebear image. 4. A princess castle if at all possible. ALL I dont mind having little shapes next to the actual signature like I have currently (the butterflies and flowers) just do whatever you think will look best.
font/text effects/style: Whatever you think will look best based on each towns theme!
other info: So I decided to have you include my other towns! I want my current sig to remain the way it is except I want my current Whoville to be changed (I hope ive made enough sense). Size can be changed if need be but the shapes and colors all the same. FC can be moved. and the villagers can be changed obviously. I want the NPC sprites to stay as they are and for the new Whoville I want to see Rover and Harriet for Boondox I want to see Pelly and Phyllis.
offer in TBT: 60

thank you for ordering again! ♥
all right, so in order to add two more towns, I would need to remake your current sig, because they would have to be a lot smaller (about half) so everything fits. I wouldn't change what you want to keep except for the size (and possibly placement of the villagers/text, again, so it fits). Here's an example of 4 towns in one sig, so you have an idea of the size.
as for the animation, there is an animated version of the Magnolia background: here. However, if you want all of them animated, I might have to make your sig into separate images (I can try 2 towns = 2 images, if I can't, it would be 4 towns = 4 images). That's only because adding several gifs to one image is a little complicated ;) so let me know if that's something you want me to try, or if I should do them non animated!
other than that, I think we're good :)

Yep size change is totally fine I knew that was going to happen! I dont need it animated, Not a priority. I dont mind either way do whatever works best and i'll roll with it! Thanks so much <3

Hi, I notice you like adding Sanrio characters to peoples sigs, any chance you could get Bad Badzt-Maru on the left corner of my sig?

Last edited:
Yep size change is totally fine I knew that was going to happen! I dont need it animated, Not a priority. I dont mind either way do whatever works best and i'll roll with it! Thanks so much <3

allright! I'll start tonight but it might take a while, so I'll probably finish tomorrow :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, I notice you like adding Sanrio characters to peoples sigs, any chance you could get Bad Badzt-Maru on the left corner of my sig?

of course!

Last edited:
turned out I had time to make BrinaLouWho's sig!
I made it the biggest size I could. let me know if you want any changes :)
(I hope you can tell it's Aurora on the far right ;_; )
(ps: it was my sister who placed your villagers and the NPCs, she had fun :D)

EKyOhZ8.png

Last edited:
turned out I had time to make BrinaLouWho's sig!
I made it the biggest size I could. let me know if you want any changes :)
(I hope you can tell it's Aurora on the far right ;_; )
(ps: it was my sister who placed your villagers and the NPCs, she had fun :D)

EKyOhZ8.png

Thank you so much! You're so sweet to add Aurora and it's adorable you let your sister place them tell her I said thank you I love where she put them! This is even better than I imagined, I will definitely be back time and time again <3

Thank you so much! You're so sweet to add Aurora and it's adorable you let your sister place them tell her I said thank you I love where she put them! This is even better than I imagined, I will definitely be back time and time again <3

aww I'm so glad you like it! :D (so is my sister ♥)
thank you so much for the tbt :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back