• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop 🌷 Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you :blush:

here you go! ♥
sorry it took a while, I got lost background hunting - so many cute things out there ;_;
I hope you like it! let me know if you want changes :)

M0K80Iz.gif

here you go! ♥
sorry it took a while, I got lost background hunting - so many cute things out there ;_;
I hope you like it! let me know if you want changes :)

M0K80Iz.gif

I love it!! Tysm! I'll send payment now! :D

username: Megumi
style you would like: Style three
town(s) name: Hexicia
mayor(s) name: Luna
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):Ill get one soon x-x
villagers (if included):MUFFY, marshal, diana, ruby, (fang, skye: please together cuz I ship them xD), Flurry, Julian, Bob and (Lolly or Kiki will tell you once I also got the Mayor ref)
FC (if included): 4484-7756-5476
DA (if included): nope
native fruit (if included): nope
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): nope
any other text: Once upon a time I didnt care, I still dont, the end.( not shure about it uhm just do what you think looks best ) Melanie Martinez quotes all rock :D
main colors/theme of your sig: Pastel Goth colours: pastel purple, pastel pink, pastel turquoise, pastel blue, white, silver and BLACK~
background: Goo or crosses or eyeballs or glitter or flowers or bats or spikes or splatters or bones or unicorns or Carnival stuff <3 or uhm all of it ~ ;D or goo
animated, yes/no: yup please
shape: A cross and goo comming down from it
font/text effects/style: outlive your creativity c:
other info: just look up pastel goth on google and let it inspire you and uhm have fun doing the thing ( I really hope I didint write too much, I got waaaay to exited for this)) just do it as you like c: And mayor reff + Lolly or Kiki decision will be send later this day. If you have any questions just ask me ^-^
offer in TBT: 50

yes I am a little bit of a wierdo XD

Last edited:
username: Megumi
style you would like: Style three
town(s) name: Hexicia
mayor(s) name: Luna
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):Ill get one soon x-x
villagers (if included):MUFFY, marshal, diana, ruby, (fang, skye: please together cuz I ship them xD), Flurry, Julian, Bob and (Lolly or Kiki will tell you once I also got the Mayor ref)
FC (if included): 4484-7756-5476
DA (if included): nope
native fruit (if included): nope
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): nope
any other text: Once upon a time I didnt care, I still dont, the end.( not shure about it uhm just do what you think looks best ) Melanie Martinez quotes all rock :D
main colors/theme of your sig: Pastel Goth colours: pastel purple, pastel pink, pastel turquoise, pastel blue, white, silver and BLACK~
background: Goo or crosses or eyeballs or glitter or flowers or bats or spikes or splatters or bones or unicorns or Carnival stuff <3 or uhm all of it ~ ;D or goo
animated, yes/no: yup please
shape: A cross and goo comming down from it
font/text effects/style: outlive your creativity c:
other info: just look up pastel goth on google and let it inspire you and uhm have fun doing the thing ( I really hope I didint write too much, I got waaaay to exited for this)) just do it as you like c: And mayor reff + Lolly or Kiki decision will be send later this day. If you have any questions just ask me ^-^
offer in TBT: 50

yes I am a little bit of a wierdo XD

You didn't write too much at all! The more details the better ;) I'll do my best, I'll have time to make it tonight if you can get the ref :)
Oh, if I need to add another shape (so everything fits) around the cross, is there something you'd like or should I choose based on what background I end up using?

You didn't write too much at all! The more details the better ;) I'll do my best, I'll have time to make it tonight if you can get the ref :)
Oh, if I need to add another shape (so everything fits) around the cross, is there something you'd like or should I choose based on what background I end up using?

Uhm as I edited later, maybe some goo comming down from it would give you more space, otherwise just do what you think looks best ( just please no Bat or Bow shape ^^)
and one thing I forgot: maybe you can animate the goo or idk xD

Last edited:
Uhm as I edited later, maybe some goo comming down from it would give you more space, otherwise just do what you think looks best ( just please no Bat or Bow shape ^^)
and one thing I forgot: maybe you can animate the goo or idk xD

I'll try that then! :) I can't animate things from scratch but I'll use an animated background ;)

HNI_0012.JPGHNI_0013.JPGHNI_0014.JPGHNI_0015.JPGHNI_0046.JPGHNI_0051.JPGHNI_0052.JPGHNI_0056.JPGHNI_0059.JPG
use wichever one you like, or wich fits to your Idea ^^ Muffy doesent need to be on the sig, as said do it in whatever way you like.
Oh and as promised......... uhm ........ I guess I'll take Kiki ^^

Last edited:
here's Megumi's signature!
I really hope I got the pastel goth theme right, I had a hard time finding an animated background for it so I decided on glitters. I hope you like it, let me know if you want any changes :)

H6dCQw2.gif

OH MY FRICKEN GAWD ! O_O THIS. IS. AMAZING. *_______* I LOVE IT SO MUCH <3 THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY FRICKEN GAWD ! O_O THIS. IS. AMAZING. *_______* I LOVE IT SO MUCH <3 THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awwww you are so welcome! I'm glad you like it so much :') ♥

Username: Zaari
Style you would like: Style 3
Town(s) name: Phirone | Kumula
Mayor(s) name: Zari | Taro
Ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): Here is Zari ^-^
Villagers (if included): Bunny, Dotty, Yuka, Ozzie, Stella, ?toile, Eunice, Dora, Marty, Agent S
Filbert, Hazel, Sally, Peanut, Blair, Static, Nibbles, Mint, Marshal, Poppy
Any other text: Just Townnames & Mayors
Main colors/theme of your sig: Blue for Phirone, Orange / Red for Kumula
Background: You can choose, you said you have an idea <:
Animated, yes/no: Yes!
Shape: Like you have, oval (?)
Font/Text Effects/Style: Not sure, maybe you know?
Other info: Please put somewhere Fi for Phirone and Taro for Kumula and my Mayor in the middle (where you have the text)
Offer in TBT: 100TBT

PS: I tried to make it more clear what is for which town with the two colors, hope that's not making it more confusing :')

Last edited:
Username: Zaari
Style you would like: Style 3
Town(s) name: Phirone | Kumula
Mayor(s) name: Zari | Taro
Ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): Here is Zari ^-^
Villagers (if included): Bunny, Dotty, Yuka, Ozzie, Stella, ?toile, Eunice, Dora, Marty, Agent S
Filbert, Hazel, Sally, Peanut, Blair, Static, Nibbles, Mint, Marshal, Poppy
Any other text: Just Townnames & Mayors
Main colors/theme of your sig: Blue for Phirone, Orange / Red for Kumula
Background: You can choose, you said you have an idea <:
Animated, yes/no: Yes!
Shape: Like you have, oval (?)
Font/Text Effects/Style: Not sure, maybe you know?
Other info: Please put somewhere Fi for Phirone and Taro for Kumula and my Mayor in the middle (where you have the text)
Offer in TBT: 100TBT

PS: I tried to make it more clear what is for which town with the two colors, hope that's not making it more confusing :')

don't worry, it's not confusing - it actually helps ;)
your offer is very generous, I usually get offered half that for two towns, it is pay what you want but I wouldn't want to ask mroe of you than other people :)
I'll make it now!

don't worry, it's not confusing - it actually helps ;)
your offer is very generous, I usually get offered half that for two towns, it is pay what you want but I wouldn't want to ask mroe of you than other people :)
I'll make it now!

Oh, really only half? o:
Well, I will go a bit down then and I will pay 75TBT, if that is fine <:
And thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back