• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop 🌸 Ariane's art shop 💜 status: currently CLOSED

i can order two right? :)
also i'm not sure if these count as what you're looking for because i'm not sure what a humanoid is. sorry about that o.o i can reorder if none of them are what is needed
Blinking icon form
Character name: Lulu
Character reference: x x
Expression: happy
Background color: mint blue
Extra info: i'd like her hat to be included please!
Total TBT:

Blinking icon form
Character name: Ahri
Character reference: x
Expression: bored
Background color: any light color you think suits best
Extra info: n/a
Total TBT: 100 TBT + 50 TBT extra

Yay! Thanks lovely! ^-^

Blinking icon form
Character name: Mayor Chai
Character reference: (x)
Expression: Happy and smiling!
Background color: Do you have to ask? (; Pink!
Extra info: None! c:
Total TBT: 50

pick up for Bunnilla!
Yuri was a challenge, I hope I did this cutie right ;_;

mayor_sakura_for_bunnilla_by_wearthesun-dbfbwcl.gif
yuri_for_bunnilla_by_wearthesun-dbfbwnp.gif
/ non animated:
1otzdxP.png
rpGKbRO.png

one waitlist slot open!

I'll keep working on the orders either later today or tomorrow ^^

pick up for Bunnilla!
Yuri was a challenge, I hope I did this cutie right ;_;

mayor_sakura_for_bunnilla_by_wearthesun-dbfbwcl.gif
yuri_for_bunnilla_by_wearthesun-dbfbwnp.gif
/ non animated:
1otzdxP.png
rpGKbRO.png

one waitlist slot open!

I'll keep working on the orders either later today or tomorrow ^^

OMG I LOVE THEM TYSM :000
She looks absolutely perfect, great job again Ariane ^^ ❤

Aaah your art shop looks amazing girl ♡ Can I be put on the waitlist for a blinking icon? ^^ Keep up the good work!

Aaah your art shop looks amazing girl ♡ Can I be put on the waitlist for a blinking icon? ^^ Keep up the good work!

thank you very much! ^^ the waitlist is full for now but I'll let you know when a spot clears up. Should be later today or tomorrow :blush:

thank you very much! ^^ the waitlist is full for now but I'll let you know when a spot clears up. Should be later today or tomorrow :blush:

Oops, sorry for not noticing it was full! Take your time, I'm in no rush and I'm sure the others aren't either. Art takes patience and is worth waiting for ~

OMGGGG THESE ARE SO CUTEEEEE!!

THE NEED ; - ;

Can you let me know when the blinking icons are opened again? I'd absolutely LOVE one!

Oops, sorry for not noticing it was full! Take your time, I'm in no rush and I'm sure the others aren't either. Art takes patience and is worth waiting for ~

that's okay! thank you ♥

OMGGGG THESE ARE SO CUTEEEEE!!

THE NEED ; - ;

Can you let me know when the blinking icons are opened again? I'd absolutely LOVE one!

Ahh thank you so much ;_; of course I'll let you know! ♥

Back