• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Argh, so bizy.

Fabioisonfire

total a-hole
Bells
When I first got AC:WW, I was on 24/7. But since recently, when I got Super Mario Strikers, Tony Hawk American Sk8land, MKDS, AoEII, it's been hard. I have weeds, I miss days sometimes, my fruits are everywhere...

Does this happen to anyone else?

P.S: Of anyone wants to chill and maybe help out, (I'll throw in some bellage.), PM me.

POKEFAB said:
When I first got AC:WW, I was on 24/7. But since recently, when I got Super Mario Strikers, Tony Hawk American Sk8land, MKDS, AoEII, it's been hard. I have weeds, I miss days sometimes, my fruits are everywhere...

Does this happen to anyone else?

P.S: Of anyone wants to chill and maybe help out, (I'll throw in some bellage.), PM me.
Gosh, that's what happened to me. I played all the time till I got MKDS, THAS, Battlefield 2, Beyond Good and Evil, World of Warcraft, and Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind. I've become so busy, so if if somebody can help me out too, that'd be great.

Yup. Nintendo came out with a great holiday lineup! And it was around when Animal Crossing: WW came out.

:(

Back