• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Are you still happy with...? PART 4: Your native flower

How do you feel about your native and sister flower?

• I like my native and sister flowers and wouldn't change them

Votes: 73 36.5%
  • I like my native flower, but would change my sister flower

Votes: 49 24.5%
  • I like my sister flower, but would change my native flower

Votes: 32 16.0%
  • I would change both my native and sister flowers

Votes: 46 23.0%

• Total voters
Oh wow I never knew that native flowers and sister flowers worked this way! :0 That's super neat and honestly makes sense. I remember my launch day island had mums as the native flower. I restarted about 2 months later (still my current island) and got mums again if I recall correctly, and I believe my sister flower was roses? I admittedly had to go back and look through some early screenshots and it seems I had roses as far as I can tell which would add up considering I started that new island in June. I've grown to really love mums, and I do like roses but I kind of wish my sister flowers were lilies or something. I have a soft spot for them for personal reasons, but I'll definitely still take roses. :>

i never paid attention to my native flower as much, i don't even remember what it is actually lol - i think it's wind flowers but i'm not 100% sure. so i guess yeah i'm happy with them.

Well, I restarted my island around last year and I got pansies. I'm not sure how I feel about pansies. Its not my first choice of flower but I like the purple pansies, which I am trying to hybridise right now! Not satisfied at all with that! I really hate try to hybrid flowers but I don't really have the TBT for getting them and the free flowers threads that were at launch have pretty much disappeared. Anyway, I wanted roses but didn't get them. Its going to take me a lot to try and get blue roses again. Oh, well. At least I didn't get tulips again this time! It was really disappointing to have my native flower and sister flower both be the same flower so at least that didn't happen again.

Back