• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Are you still happy with...? PART 4: Your native flower

How do you feel about your native and sister flower?

• I like my native and sister flowers and wouldn't change them

Votes: 73 36.5%
  • I like my native flower, but would change my sister flower

Votes: 49 24.5%
  • I like my sister flower, but would change my native flower

Votes: 32 16.0%
  • I would change both my native and sister flowers

Votes: 46 23.0%

• Total voters
My native flower is Lily which I'm so happy about because it's one of my favourite flowers in the game!
I have no idea what my sister flower is, but I feel like its roses.

My native flower is windflowers, and I like them a lot, though I only decorate with blue at the moment! My sister flower is pansies, and I only really like the blue and purple ones but they're okay! I don't mind them.

I have roses and have no clue what the sister flower is! Now I'm going to have to find out! I love the roses.

Tulips are my native flower and pansies are my sister.

I don't mind pansies much, but I wish my native was roses :(

So cool to finally read how the native flowers are determined! My birthday is in August and my native flower are te mums, my sister flower is the windflower. I like them both! I love the hyacinth the best, but I had a hard time trying to remember what my native and sister flowers were again, so definitely not worth resetting for!

Roses are my native flower, which is fine, but I would have loved hyacinths! Windflowers are my sister flower and I'm happy with that.

Roses are my native flower and I really love them. I wouldn’t mind having Hyacinths or Mums either.

I have Pansies as my sister flower and I have a love/hate relationship with them. I would have much more preferred Hyacinths but at the same time I would have preferred Pansies over Windflowers (they were the three potential sister flower options in February for Northern Hemisphere). I also have hopes that the unique pansy colors from Pocket Camp such as the blue/yellow ones are going to return along with more fancy colors being added.

In all honesty though, I wish I could have Cosmos as my sister flower since they are my favorites of the basic trio colors and they have the best flower crown and wreath designs imo.

My native is the windflower. They’re very cute imo. I especially love the red ones.

My birthday is in March, and I got the game at launch, so both my native and sister flowers came from the March pool. I got hyacinths as my native, which I absolutely love. I was actually super excited to see them on my cliffs. But I'm less thrilled with my sister flower. I would have rather had windflowers, but it's not the end of the world. You can still easily get all of the different flowers. I'm also bitter that they removed the hybrid flower islands.

I can't even remember what my native flower is. It's been so long and I pretty much uprooted all the ones that grew in the wild.

Lillies are my native flower. I am "ok" with them simply because I am making a swampy looking island right now and they kind of fit that.

I tend to like the hyacinths, cosmos, and windflowers.
I only like mums for the off white color of their flower which is handy in arrangements.. and their yellow ones look like dandelions and I like dandelions. Green ones could be helpful in making a woodsy area feel more full since the trees often require so much room, and you can walk through flowers unlike shrubs.

My native flower is the cosmos and my sister flower is the windflower, they're both flowers that I like (especially the orange colour in both of them) and I prefer them over the pansies but they aren't my favourite, out of all the flowers I probably like roses best but that's the only one I couldn't have as either my starter or sister flower due to my birth month and start month.

I voted for not changing them, despite there been a few I like better, mainly because the other types of flowers can be quite easily obtained through Nooks or Leif so I have all the others now anyway and most often forget which ones I started with.

I’m ok with tulips. That is my main flower , at least I think. I use black tulips a lot. Probably the flower I use the most . Not much the other colors variations though. My sister flower is windflowers. I used the orange variation here and there, but I don’t really like the other colors either.

I don’t think flowers is too important though so I would have been fine with any flower. I only like select colors out of each kind.

For tulips (only like black), pansies ( only like red), windflower ( only like orange), hyacinth ( only like purple and sometimes blue), roses ( only like black), cosmos ( don’t like any), lilies ( I think I used some yellow ones in my island), mums ( I like white the most , then green ).

My first island has roses as the native flower and tulips as the sister flower. My second island has mums as the native and hyacinths as the sister flower. I would say I'm content with my native and sister flower selection.

I got roses for my native flower which I wanted. I kind of wanted lilies for sister flower (in memory of someone), but got tulips. I started in June and was born in June so not much choice there. Overall, I'm satisfied.

Yep my native flower is roses. Been pretty happy with it since release as that’s one of the flowers I used the most in previous animal crossing games.

I got windflowers. As I wanted to keep a natural look, I thought they worked pretty well. Now I have most of them in the higher grounds.

I don't even remember what the native flower is on my main island. I've changed the flowers so much, who knows. On my other island, I have pansies, which I love. I only have the pansies on the wilder upper levels of the island for the most part, however.

my native flower is cosmos, and my sister flower is tulips. while i like both types of flowers & think they're very cute its never had any impact on my gameplay or how i decorate my island so i don't think i'd care no matter what my native/sister flowers were.

My native flower is mums. At first I didn't like them , but now I really like them next to hyacinths , which I wish were my sister flower. My sister flower is windflowers.

Back