• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Are You Fluent in Another Language?

I'm a Canadian Filipino so I speak fluent Ilocano and a large amount French. Most words learned in the French classes I'm taking at a US high school tbh.

I'm fluent in Spanish and can read/speak/listen to Italian. I'm out of practice with writing. :p

I can read a bit of Portuguese. I've tried to learn Japanese but memorizing the alphabets is a pain in the butt. I have a ton of books to learn from but I'm lazy. Someday I'll get the hang of it. Arabic, French, and Korean would be interesting to learn as well. :)

I can understand/read Japanese, but my speaking skills aren't that great, lol 実はやる気が出ない

Fluent English and Spanish, not really rare but uh, proud to have Puertorican blood ;3 (Just learned the Spanish from being Puertorican, and learned abut 25% of my English from Dora the Explorer (yes xD) and rest from just when i moved here.)

nope, just english. used to be borderline fluent in spanish as a kid, but i haven't put any effort into it in years :< i'd love to be fluent in ASL and possibly german or french or some other spoken language one day.

but my little brother is a russian major who's also learning polish & czech!! so that's also motivation for me to learn more languages eventually too.

I'm fluent in French (with my friends), Chinese (with my parents) and Italian (when I was little, we live in Italia).
Learning English and Japanese. :blush:

Just fluent in English but I'm studying Japanese at university so I suppose the end goal is to become fluent in that too? :rolleyes: It's been going well so far!

Aww I wish I was fluent in another language besides English. I just checked out Duolingo since you mentioned it. Time to start learning Portuguese!

Tell me I'm not the only one who takes duolingo as a game, lol.

It is fun! I guess it is supposed to be like a game, but at least you're learning something at the same time. I can practice my Portuguese with the customers at my job now, lmao.

Dutch, used to be fluent in English but it's been a few years since I actually had to speak or type it. I can also understand/speak German.

...forgot most of the French language... je suis d?sol?

Dutch, used to be fluent in English but it's been a few years since I actually had to speak or type it. I can also understand/speak German.

...forgot most of the French language... je suis d?sol?

Je suis un fille! ^-^

Back