• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Are there villagers that are unpopular but you don't understand why?

nekosync

:-)
Bells
July Birthstone (Ruby)
For me, it's Drift, Camofrog, and Soleil. They're both really cute but they're so unpopular and overlooked.

Shanti.png

150px-Drift_NewLeaf_Official.png

150px-Camofrog_NewLeaf_Official.png

Last edited:
We all feel that way. To me, Rod, Chester and Clay are not as loved as they should be...
But it's only my personal opinion :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

And Soleil looks great I have to agree!

I really like Blanche, Kabuki, Cookie, and Sprinkle. I was hoping they were Tier One, lol.

I agree about Soleil! I thought her and Hamlet would be super popular, but apparently they're not...

I really don't get why Felicity isn't tier 2 at least. To me she's the cutest little thing that ever graced AC ;-;

Dude, my 2 favorite villagers (Woonei and BluBear yo) of all time should be Tier 2 or something.
And besides, I really don't get how most people don't like those guys. They're adorable.

Cousteau. I think he's so cute! Who wouldn't like a cute little frog talking about working out all the time xD.

For the thousandth time, yes. Pretty much half the villagers in my "want" part of my villager info (in my sig) As well as a few others that weren't included in the list.

I feel like I've answered similar questions many times before.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw I like you're avatar/gif

for me it's hazel. she's so cute. ; u;
i had her in my town before i reset. i made her greeting was, "im cute ok."

- - - Post Merge - - -

and carmen too!

I think Rudy should be higher than tier three, he's one of the best villagers ever. ;-; I guess jocks are kinda unpopular though.

I like drift!
and I think kabuki is awesome, he's like a Japanese cat

btw can anyone tell me how to create my own post on this? I can't find it

It's all a matter of preference so there'll always be ones that you think should be more popular
That being said, there are lots of cute villagers that are in tier 5 (like Alice) that I think should be more popular

omg yes to Drift! <3 So cute. Like how can you possibly hate? He's one of my dreamies. But then so are Freckles and Blaire. All three of them are in Tier 5 and I don't understand whyyyyyy. But maybe if we're lucky Drift will catch Hound00med's eye from this thread and bump him up to see what happens. *crosses fingers*

Back