Pavé
Timmy Christmas Doll
Yellow Candy
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Candy Corn Halloweaster Egg
Purple Candy
Tasty Cake
Red Cosmos
For those of you who don't know, rafflesia were a weed that appeared in your town when it was at the lowest possible rating. Rafflesia could not be plucked, dug up, or destroyed in any way. The only way to rid of them was to improve your town. Idk if anyone has let their ACNH island suffer this much, but does anyone know if it still exists?

9D9E6071-C743-435D-BF66-E2D79EA87EA5.jpeg

For those of you who don't know, rafflesia were a weed that appeared in your town when it was at the lowest possible rating. Rafflesia could not be plucked, dug up, or destroyed in any way. The only way to rid of them was to improve your town. Idk if anyone has let their ACNH island suffer this much, but does anyone know if it still exists?

View attachment 283035
I don’t believe they’re in the game. I hate seeing these things, they make me uncomfortable for some reason.

I forgot about these. I never had them in New Leaf but I kinda think they're cool! Would be kinda nice to get them and be able to move them and have them as decoration! I think they'd definitely look prettier in the New Horizons style.
Post automatically merged:

But no, they aren't in NH

I can't imagine they would be- I mean, considering how many weeds you start with, can you imagine how many you'd need to get one to spawn 😲

It'd be cool if they added them as, like, something you could buy from Leif, though.

Edit: Holy cow, I put "wood" instead of "would" 😅

I can't imagine they would be- I mean, considering how many weeds you start with, can you imagine how many you'd need to get one to spawn 😲

It'd be cool if they added them as, like, something you could buy from Leif, though.

Edit: Holy cow, I put "wood" instead of "would" 😅

Maybe they could appear if your town stayed at a low rating for a certain amount of times rather than how many weeds you have since I think weeds and town rating are now unrelated. I'm not 100% sure on that but I thought I remembered reading that on here in some thread.

But yeah if Leif sold them these would look great for rustic mushroomy forest type islands, especially in autumn.

Maybe they could appear if your town stayed at a low rating for a certain amount of times rather than how many weeds you have since I think weeds and town rating are now unrelated. I'm not 100% sure on that but I thought I remembered reading that on here in some thread.

I don't know for sure, but on the "decorating with weeds" thread it was being discussed, and most people seemed to think they don't affect it- frankly, it'd be kind of mean to make some of them look so cool, then punish us for appreciating them 😛

And I just think Leif's would be better since people would WANT them to decorate with, and keeping your score low to get a few would be a pain- especially since, in previous games, they disappear if you picked weeds (good news back then, but bad news when everyone's all about decorating islands now)
Then again, you get lily-of-the-valleys for high ratings, it WOULD be kind of neat to have an "opposite" sort of flower 😆
Post automatically merged:

I'm glad they aren't in the game, the picture is making me uncomfortable for some reason...
Trypophobia? The (unofficial) fear of tiny holes? That picture could definitely count.
(note- if you Google that term, and do "have it" (again, it's not really a legit phobia), you're gonna be assaulted with a bunch of images to "trigger" it 😛)

I'm glad those things aren't in the game. They're...kinda disgusting, both in-game and irl(I'm sorry if others like them, it's just my personal opinion).

I'm glad those things aren't in the game. They're...kinda disgusting, both in-game and irl(I'm sorry if others like them, it's just my personal opinion).
I mean, I DEFINITELY don't wanna encounter a RL one, they smell like rotting meat :sick:
But, they have a certain charm in game, I guess... honestly, it depends on in WHAT game, and how "realistic" they are. They would probably look amazing in NH... either amazingly good, or amazingly bad, depending on people's tastes 😆

IDK, I'd put one in my forest if we had 'em.

I haven't heard anything about it, so I would say probably not. Nintendo might add it in a future update (similar to what they did with the wetsuits), but I find that highly unlikely.

Trypophobia? The (unofficial) fear of tiny holes? That picture could definitely count.
(note- if you Google that term, and do "have it" (again, it's not really a legit phobia), you're gonna be assaulted with a bunch of images to "trigger" it 😛)
I think I actually do have a mild case of it so probably

They were definitely interesting. I don't see them making a comeback. I thought it was kinda cool they were a thing.

It should come back as a hat, lol.

No I don't think they're in the game, but maybe nintendo will make them a diy or something? That'd be cool.

It's disappointing that they didn't return in this game, but you kind of had to go out of your way to have them show up in New Leaf as it was. I would've liked to have had a bunch of them in my main New Leaf town since it's a horror town and I thought they'd add to the creepy atmosphere, but unfortunately you could only get one, it would only grow in underdeveloped, poorly run towns and it would die once you improved the town.

I like them. I learned about them from some book I read when I was a kid, then saw them represented by the Pokémon Vileplume back when Red & Blue released in the US, and Vileplume has been one of my favorites since then. So, even though I probably wouldn't want to go near one in real life due to the smell, I've long had an appreciation for them.

They have a neat look that, as has been mentioned, would have been cool to see in New Horizons. I 99.9% don't see them being implemented in the future, since they were always considered a punishment of sorts and I doubt that the developers would assume there's any potential interest among the player base to have them for aesthetic purposes.

It should come back as a hat, lol.
That... would actually be amazing 😂

No I don't think they're in the game, but maybe nintendo will make them a diy or something? That'd be cool.
You could make them with a ton of weeds! That'd be the perfect way to bring to bring them back- you'd still need to collect tons of weeds, but you wouldn't risk losing them, either! 😲

since they were always considered a punishment of sorts and I doubt that the developers would assume there's any potential interest among the player base to have them for aesthetic purposes.
I mean, they've given us recipes to make garbage bags and stuff... I think there's a chance they could be added back. Just not under the same mechanic. I actually think the DIY is a pretty good idea. Or else, sold by Leif.

Maybe as a special item sold by Leif- sell him enough weeds and he may hook you up with some rare rafflesia... seeds? Bulbs? IDK what they grow from 😅

Back