• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

are deers overrated

r deers overrated

• Total voters
I love Diana, I dislike all the other deer
I have loved her before I knew she was popular
Now she is in my cycling town
Diana please come to my main town now

Idk. I've got Diana in my current town and I'm still on the fence about whether or not I'm gonna let her eventually move out or not. Don't get me wrong, she's absolutely adorable and her house is beautiful, but I find her catchphrase "no doy" to incredibly rude and immature. It makes me think of her as a snotty teenager.
Plus, there's the fact that she was never one of my dreamies and even though I love to look at her because she is so, so pretty, I'm just not as attached to her as I am to some of my other villagers. Like Kiki, for example. Kiki's never leaving if I have anything to say about it.

Deer are the most eye-appealing. I cannot say whether they are overrated. I just acquired my first: Erik. And I want Fauna more than my other stated Dreamies. (That is, if I were to succeed in getting all of them in stated order from my signature.) I think the deer have a sweetness to their appearance that melts the heart. But the personalities of individual ones must be recognized while you actually have them residing in your town.

Last edited:
I said no, but I want to change it to yes.
I like quite a few of the deer, but some are just way too overrated.

They're not overrated, they're just new.
I agree with this. Deers are just new. If they ever make a new AC game and add another animal, I'm sure that will get hype and the deer hype will slow down.

Back