• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

are deers overrated

r deers overrated

• Total voters
Well ... I've only just joined the AC:NL community a few days ago (or any AC community haha!) and am totally smitten with Fauna. I visited her in my aunt's village the other day and fell head over heals in love and wanted her to come home with me! She's such a sweetheart!

Honestly though, I had no idea village trading / popularity was a thing. I just want Fauna. D:

Yesssssssss they are~ I love Zell because he was the first to move into my town as my smug but nop I don't love him enough because he is popular, and definitely not fond with any others because they re popular or so too. Fauna is cute but I don't like her front face xD abit weird to me~

I wouldn't say they are overrated because I haven't seen people going nuts for them. Maybe a couple of the more popular ones are. I actually had no interest in them until Bam moved to my town. He's one of the best jock types I ever had.

Only Diana, Fauna and Beau are really popular. A lot of
people I met don't like Deirdre, Fuchsia, Bruce and Bam

Last edited:
I wouldn't say they are overrated because I haven't seen people going nuts for them. Maybe a couple of the more popular ones are. I actually had no interest in them until Bam moved to my town. He's one of the best jock types I ever had.

this <3
now this is true. he's my original villager and I love him to death c':

Some of them are, but personally the only one I have a soft spot for is Deirdre, Who no one seems to like! I think she's the cutest deer :')

I dunno, i'd like a deer in my town, they are kinda cute... But i'm not going crazy for them XD

Not more than wolves; I feel all the wolves get more love than the deers... Though since I'm a fan of both wolves and deers, my towns mainly consist of these xD The only deers I don't like are Erik and Fuchsia. For the wolves I'm not a fan of Lobo. The rest I love!

They're all sweethearts! The only one I don't like is Bam. Jock x deer = NO

My favourites are Diana, Fauna, and Beau, who live in my town.
I also love Bruce and Fuchsia, who live in my town too!

Half and half.. I adore Erik, Fauna, Bruce, Bam and Zell

Fuchsia and Lopez are meh

But I despise Beau, Diana and Deirdre

Not more than wolves; I feel all the wolves get more love than the deers... Though since I'm a fan of both wolves and deers, my towns mainly consist of these xD The only deers I don't like are Erik and Fuchsia. For the wolves I'm not a fan of Lobo. The rest I love!

undeniably true

wolfs are not that awesome

I had Bam in my old town but reset, the day before my sister got her town. FACE. PALM. Now she's holding Fuchsia for me, look in that spoiler and you'll see how much I love the deer in this game! Deer are my favourite animals in real life and I named my Mayor Bambi. So I don't think I have the right to answer that poll as it would be biased... too late. xD

They're popular, but it's really all based on personal opinion if you think they're overrated. I find Beau, Zell, and Fauna adorable and Diana's okay. I don't really know about the others because I've never seen them in-game.

Back