Buying Archelon Skull (almost finished with Musuem!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleMissPanda

💜 master of disguise 💜
Bells
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Master Ball
Master Ball
Master Ball
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (3233) +
Just need one more item to at last, at last complete my Museum! :D

Archelon Skull

Will pay generously in TBT! Just name your price! Big thanks to all who help me out!

Last edited:
I have the paintings say 12 TBT for all three? If that is too high let me know. Can trade in about 10 minutes.

I have the paintings say 12 TBT for all three? If that is too high let me know. Can trade in about 10 minutes.

Thanks! Oh this is the second time today you've helped me, I really am grateful! You're the sweetest thing! <3<3 12 TBT is perfectly acceptable with me ^.^ Shall it be my town or yours?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a sabertooth skull, unsure of price so just give me an offer

Gee I'm not too great with prices either ^.^U Let's see... How does 5 TBT sound?

Just want to let you know you're better off digging up the un-assessed fossils and save before talking to Blathers. If you don't get the fossil you want, you can keep resetting until you do. :)

Just want to let you know you're better off digging up the un-assessed fossils and save before talking to Blathers. If you don't get the fossil you want, you can keep resetting until you do. :)

Really? It's possible to reset fossils? Ooh I'll have to give it a shot then! Thanks for the useful tip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back