Blue Mote of Flame
Purple Feather
Pink Feather
Blue Feather
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Ancient Lantern
Dusty Scroll
Trophy
A lot of new stuff coming from Apple today.. some of it seems really cool.

All the information can be found here, and it's being updated pretty much every minute.
http://www.macrumors.com/

I lol'ed at the new Apple TV.

thank god they're bringing back the non-fail ipod shuffle.

my 1 gig hasn't gotten any use and was mainly because i thought it looked kickass (lolme) but the no buton one sucks awfully. good to see the other coming back.

apple tv, eet is so tiny!

Psychonaut said:

my 1 gig hasn't gotten any use and was mainly because i thought it looked kickass (lolme) but the no buton one sucks awfully. good to see the other coming back.

and Apple TV is only $99 O_O

Jas0n said:
Psychonaut said:

what exactly does the apple tv do, again?

it makes your tv stream youtube and interbutts crap, or what? /too lazy to google

Psychonaut said:
Jas0n said:
Psychonaut said:

it makes your tv stream youtube and interbutts crap, or what? /too lazy to google
It's different from the current one.. The new one, according to macrumors does:
- Movies, TV show, and music, all HD when available. All rentals, no purchases, so no storage management. Can stream from computers, no syncing required. Photo slideshows.
- Can rent first-run HD movies for $4.99. Prices drop over time. HD TV show rentals at $0.99...commercial-free. Big step for the studios, so ABC and Fox at first. Rest of them will see the light and follow along.
- Netflix streaming included for subscribers. YouTube integration, including HD content, photos from Flickr, video and photos from MobileMe, stream from Mac or PC.
- AirPlay coming to iOS 4.2 in November. Can stream content from an iOS device to an Apple TV. Demoing streaming Pixar's "Up" from iPad to Apple TV...audio is quickly and easily pushed to the Apple TV.
140121-2010_apple_tv_ui.jpg

Jas0n said:
Psychonaut said:
Jas0n said:
Psychonaut said:

It's different from the current one.. The new one, according to macrumors does:
- Movies, TV show, and music, all HD when available. All rentals, no purchases, so no storage management. Can stream from computers, no syncing required. Photo slideshows.
- Can rent first-run HD movies for $4.99. Prices drop over time. HD TV show rentals at $0.99...commercial-free. Big step for the studios, so ABC and Fox at first. Rest of them will see the light and follow along.
- Netflix streaming included for subscribers. YouTube integration, including HD content, photos from Flickr, video and photos from MobileMe, stream from Mac or PC.
- AirPlay coming to iOS 4.2 in November. Can stream content from an iOS device to an Apple TV. Demoing streaming Pixar's "Up" from iPad to Apple TV...audio is quickly and easily pushed to the Apple TV.
140121-2010_apple_tv_ui.jpg
gotcha.. not my cup of tea, as I don't use the itunes store/watch videos through itunes

nice that the price dropped while it got upgraded, though

Zombie said:
Now I want a new iPod Touch AND a new iPod Shuffle. DAMN YOU APPLE!
...meaning you already have a touch, and shuffle, both, but want a new one?

which shuffle do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back