• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

anyone play the Sims 4

snowygracie

Disabled Account
Bells
Pear (Fruit)
I am been playing Sims since 2014 and was wondering if anyone that played animal crossing is playing the newest Sims game. I happen to love the Sims 4 and the Sims 3 but how the Sims 4 hate how it does not have create a style.

I haven't played it yet, but I really want to :D I'll probably purchase it when I see more add-ons and expansion packs.

I spent too much on Sims 3 so I'll wait until more comes out for Sims 4 and they have decent sales packs. That will be a while though.

I bought it and played it for a couple days and felt like an idiot for spending the money on it. Stick with Sims 3. They've cut out some of the jobs and are now selling it as a pack separately.

I've been considering on getting Sims 3 or 4 as I've only played the Free Mobile App of Sims and it was fun for awhile but eh. Anyways I'm leaning more towards getting 3 as I can pay just $20 and get two expansion packs. While 4 would cost me $60 with no extra packs.

Though I've heard mixed reviews on which version people like better so I don't know.

I have the Sims 4 and it really isn't all that great.
I went from keeping up with all the new EPs in the Sims 3 to not being interested in the things for the Sims 4. I don't even have Get To Work yet.
I just need more to be added to the game to make it more interesting to play.

I ended up buying Sims 3, but for the life of me I can't get it to update on my Mac, I've followed all the steps given (I even tried the Super Patch, but all it says is that the game can't be patched I need to reinstall). So now my computer is stuck for another 24hr (I have turtle pace Internet) downloading Sims 3 AGAIN. It better freaking update this time or I'm gonna scream... -_-

I've love The Sims franchise since I was little, but I'm probably going to wait a long time to ever try out Sims 4. From the sound of it, Sims 4 is a watered-down Sims 2 + "emotions." Is that about right?

I have Sims 4 and I'm not really a fan. They got rid of the online store like Sims 3 has, for buying new outfits and furniture and whatnot and apparently will be relying on Origin exclusively for Sims 4. No thanks.

Plus I really like my highrise apartment living too much to give up.

Back