• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

anyone actually use/needed to use the rescue service?

do you use the rescue services app?

• yes

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • no

Votes: 52 55.3%
  • just for the one time

Votes: 31 33.0%

• Total voters
Yes, I did it on purpose when building a dig site that was two tiers deep on the very back of my island in which I was over 3 acres in on the north and two south.
I was planning initially to just tunnel out effectively, but when I went two tiers deep, I decided the best and most time efficient way was to use the rescue service.
Could have saved and reset, but honestly, the dialogue and the length of time it takes to load up the damn game wasn't worth more to me than the 100 NMs, lmao.

Once, just in case there was a Nook Miles associated with it...otherwise it is fairly useless.

I don't think I've ever used the Rescue Service before. I also haven't really done that much terraforming, which might be why I've never had to use it.

unless I'm lazy, i use it to fly to the airport. I have my house situated literally the opposite end from there :<

Yes, I terraformed my house onto a cliff and didn't have mats or a ladder...
So when I saved and re-entered the game I came out of my house and was stuck lol.
I freaked out for a good 5 minutes and nearly cried cause I thought I was really stuck then remembered the Rescue Services.

Yeah the first time I used it was during the May Day tour as well. I was so close to leaving the island so I’m glad I used the service when I got stuck. The second time I used it, I was just too lazy to walk to the airport lmao. My house is way to the very north of the map and I hadn’t built inclines yet either. So I used the service for fast travel. In a similar fashion, I once saw a scorpion and ran into it on purpose so I would get teleported home. It’s kind of inconvenient living far away from the main town hall and airport area but my house area is so pretty it’s worth it :’D

I have not, but I should. Just to see what it is like.

I'm amazed I didn't have to for the May Day event. I was sure I was going to screw up since they made me think the axes would break after my chop. But I somehow managed to make it out with actually collect all bell vouchers too. I seen people make it but not out but wasn't able to get the bell vouchers.

Back