• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Any Villager Amiibo, name your price!

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Wishlist Items
  5. Other
Hello everyone! For anyone who has made orders, or who wants to make orders, I would love to attend to you and get you your desired villager, however, I will have to postpone all orders until Monday, because I am away from home unexpectedly due to personal circumstances and don´t have my Amiibo cards with me! I apologise for this inconvenience, but It will be sorted soon :)

I can now take orders again!
Post automatically merged:

Could I get Tia for 20 nmt please?
Yes of course! But please see my post above :)

Last edited:
Do you happen to have marty? I'm not sure if the sanrio villagers are tradeable or not, I'm kinda new to the new horizons things I'm used to new leaf still haha

That's completely fine! Take your time. I can see you've got a lot of people asking. I haven't actually put my plot down so I'm in no rush for it yet. Feel free to push me to the back of the queue since others might have already placed their plot :)

That's completely fine! Take your time. I can see you've got a lot of people asking. I haven't actually put my plot down so I'm in no rush for it yet. Feel free to push me to the back of the queue since others might have already placed their plot :)
Sounds great! I’ll PM you on Monday when I can, and you can get the plot ready then :)
Post automatically merged:

Hi, do you by any chance have Ken available?
Yes I do

hi again! do you have ursula? i can give the moon, campsite sign, crescent moon chair, cherry blossom bonsai, and cherry-blossom branches from your wishlist :)

hello! Would you be willing to take 50 NMT for genji? thanks!

update: I got lucky and got genji from an island! :)

Last edited:
Is there any chance I could buy Portia? She's the last villager I need, and Mira is moving out. haha. I could buy you the pink diner set on your WL, all 5 pieces. :)

Do you have benjamin? bc he's not so popular is 10 tbt fair? thanks! :)
nvm found him!

Last edited:
Back