• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Any Villager Amiibo, name your price!

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Wishlist Items
  5. Other
Hi @Tania! Is your wishlist still accurate? I can craft all the crafted items, if you would like. And I have a complete catalog, so I can order some of the items (but since I don't time travel, I'm limited to the max order amount).

I am looking for Frita: https://villagerdb.com/villager/frita
Or if you prefer TBT, I can offer 30 TBT for her?

I will have an empty plot in two days (Wednesday, June 2). I play on Central (GMT-5) time. Let me know, thanks!

Hi @Tania! Is your wishlist still accurate? I can craft all the crafted items, if you would like. And I have a complete catalog, so I can order some of the items (but since I don't time travel, I'm limited to the max order amount).

I am looking for Frita: https://villagerdb.com/villager/frita
Or if you prefer TBT, I can offer 30 TBT for her?

I will have an empty plot in two days (Wednesday, June 2). I play on Central (GMT-5) time. Let me know, thanks!
sounds perfect thank you! I will update my wishlist since i have received some of the items and will replace them with new ones I need for my island :). And i can have Frita ready for you whenever you like!

sounds perfect thank you! I will update my wishlist since i have received some of the items and will replace them with new ones I need for my island :). And i can have Frita ready for you whenever you like!
Ok! I run a free crafting service, so if you have the materials and want anything crafted, I can make whatever you want, however many you want:

I'll order all the pink items for fun. :p I'll ping you for delivery in 2 days, but I can craft you anything whenever.

Ok! I run a free crafting service, so if you have the materials and want anything crafted, I can make whatever you want, however many you want:

I'll order all the pink items for fun. :p I'll ping you for delivery in 2 days, but I can craft you anything whenever.

Oh thank you so much that´s perfect especially for mush diys because I have so many mushrooms and none of the DIYs!, and that´s great, just PM me when you´re ready for Frita :)

hey tania wheres your wishlist

Hello! I'm interested in Kiki please. Will 20 nmt be fine? If so, I am available anytime past 7 pm PST this Tuesday and past 12 pm this Wednesday.

Hello! I'm interested in Kiki please. Will 20 nmt be fine? If so, I am available anytime past 7 pm PST this Tuesday and past 12 pm this Wednesday.
Yes that’s great, I’ll be available any time after 7:30 PST actually so it’s perfect, PM me when you’re ready :)

Yes that’s great, I’ll be available any time after 7:30 PST actually so it’s perfect, PM me when you’re ready :)
Sounds good. See you later!

I have an additional plot open now. Are you fine if I may request Felicity as well for an additional 20 nmt?

Sounds good. See you later!

I have an additional plot open now. Are you fine if I may request Felicity as well for an additional 20 nmt?
sure!, It will take time though as it takes long to move Amiibos in and move them out, so I´ll get Kiki for you, probably will be ready in around 40 minutes to an hour, you can come get her and afterwards i´ll need another 40 mins for Felicity, hope that´s okay!

Back