• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Any UK players for AC:NL?

MayorDulcie

Bells
Small Mailbox
Hello! I'm new to this site and I am looking for UK players to WiFi with once NL is finally out :)

I'm happy to play with anyone of any nationality, I am just hoping to find players of a similar time zone for the convenience :)

Dulcie <3

Well, I'm not from the UK, but we do have pretty much the same time zone. I think we only have a difference of 1 hour. By the way, I live in Holland & I'm 18 years old. :)

I do not have a 3DS at the moment, but I'll be buying one soon! I'll let you know when I do, then we can swap friendcodes. :)

18-year-old AC fan from Finland here! Time difference between us seems to be 2 hours so if you don't mind that, I'd be glad to swap friend codes with you!

Hi, you can add me :) I'm a 19 year old UK player, I'll be in the same time zone :D just drop me a message so I can add you back.

Hi, I'm from Sweden so 1 hour ahead. PM me your friend code. :D I'm 15 years old.

Last edited:
I'm from the UK, i'll pm you my friend code later (I dont know it off by heart). I'm 17 incase you were wondering haha

Back