• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Any dirty screenshots?

HNI_0079.JPG
This is all I have right now.

Bad news, guys... My data got corrupted, so that means no more Croque pics... Unless he manages to sneak his way from the deleted void to my new town. Until then, it's gonna be mostly Gaston. 0w0

A couple of changes: Gaston replaced the kiwi tee with a classic table. He bought a love tester from me from Re-Tail and put it on the classic table. I then sent him a letter with an amazing machine.
"Dear Gaston,
You. Me. Bed. Now.
From Katie"
...he replaced his bed with the amazing machine. XD

A couple of changes: Gaston replaced the kiwi tee with a classic table. He bought a love tester from me from Re-Tail and put it on the classic table. I then sent him a letter with an amazing machine.
"Dear Gaston,
You. Me. Bed. Now.
From Katie"
...he replaced his bed with the amazing machine. XD

He didn't want your bodaay

Back