• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Annoying Youtube bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnookumnookum

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Anyone else getting that annoying bar at the bottom of the page on Youtube where it shows all the videos that are "recommended for you"?

JasonBurrows said:
Yes, I have to keep clicking and changing Autoplay from saying "Autoplay: On" to "Autoplay: Off"
Yeah, it's getting pretty redundant :\ .

On the bright side, now we can upload 15 minute videos :veryhappy: .

NikoKing said:
JasonBurrows said:
Yes, I have to keep clicking and changing Autoplay from saying "Autoplay: On" to "Autoplay: Off"

15 minutes videos is a plus, and we can probably go into our account settings and maybe check "Never auto play" or some *censored.2.0*.

NikoKing said:
Unless you were a Director before YouTube went down the hill like me, then you don't even have a time limit on your videos. ;D

Tyeforce said:
NikoKing said:
Unless you were a Director before YouTube went down the hill like me, then you don't even have a time limit on your videos. ;D
lol that 9 hour long video bahahahaha

Sonicdude41 said:
Tyeforce said:
NikoKing said:
What 9 hour long video? lol

Tyeforce said:
Sonicdude41 said:
Tyeforce said:
NikoKing said:
What 9 hour long video? lol
This one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7PqUdTOqSM

Hehe. ugonnasitthruit?
EDIT: It's 13 hours long. I stand corrected. :p

NikoKing said:
JasonBurrows said:

Strange how they say that and I've seen hundreds of 30 minute/1 hour videos.

L Lawliet said:
NikoKing said:
JasonBurrows said:

Strange how they say that and I've seen hundreds of 30 minute/1 hour videos.
Most people get to have that limit if they're a director channel. If you're any other channel that isn't a partner, then you only had 10 minute limits.

It doesn't bother me but what does bother me is the ads. Luckily if somebody posts 0:00 or 0:01 then it will skip the ad. That will probably get patched soon though.

Nic said:
It doesn't bother me but what does bother me is the ads. Luckily if somebody posts 0:00 or 0:01 then it will skip the ad. That will probably get patched soon though.
Ads are easy to block.

Tyeforce said:
Nic said:
Ads are easy to block.
I understand they are. I just said they were annoying.

Tyeforce said:
Nic said:
Ads are easy to block.
But the octopus in the ad told me not to! :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back