• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Anime!

That recent episode of Free! Eternal Summer though...

I hate seeing Makoto angry, and seeing him and Haru fight broke me :(

I spot some white hair!! but disregarding that, how terrible was this episode in keeping pace with the manga? had I not read it, I feel like I would've been thoroughly confused. white haired kaneki cannot be rushed!!

why are there only 12 episodes this season? it really messed up the pace of the plot.

I spot some white hair!! but disregarding that, how terrible was this episode in keeping pace with the manga? had I not read it, I feel like I would've been thoroughly confused. white haired kaneki cannot be rushed!!

why are there only 12 episodes this season? it really messed up the pace of the plot.

I haven't read the manga, and I was confused, I had to have my friends explain it to me. But the pacing was weird

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA makes me wonder how they're gonna end aogiri arc in one episode wah

well both anime and manga broke me, and next week is gonna be hell. this series is so depressing.

MANGA SPOILERS:

ok for those that read the manga // today's chapter, how are you coping with it??? everything hurts and they fricking suitcased him... .. really... .... ?? ????

Aside from the typical Naruto, Fairy Tail, and One Piece-- which are currently THE best! You should check out Noragami. Short anime but the feels! Love the animation and the characters. Tokyo Ghoul is wroth checking out too, I haven't gotten that far but the storyline is intense. Hear its from the same creators as Attack on Titans, so it has to be epic. (P.S. haven't fact check this information yet)

I've been curious about Fairy Tail. I've heard it's pretty good from various people. My list of things to watch is already so long though :/
You should give it a try! Fairy Tail is pretty amazing especially the first few arcs, there's real top class comedy in it and the characters are pretty good and it's a great adventure/shounen too. If you hate fanservice though, then bleeeeeh it'll kind suck. But the story makes it up for me?? What other anime are you planning to watch?

Aside from the typical Naruto, Fairy Tail, and One Piece-- which are currently THE best! You should check out Noragami. Short anime but the feels! Love the animation and the characters. Tokyo Ghoul is wroth checking out too, I haven't gotten that far but the storyline is intense. Hear its from the same creators as Attack on Titans, so it has to be epic. (P.S. haven't fact check this information yet)
AHHHHH ONE PIECE YEEE <3 and ugh TG anime's pacing sucks compare to SnK where they actually included important things. I mean SnK is lucky to get what, 24+ episodes? ( ican't even remember) and TG only got like 13 episodes. if you catch up to tokyo ghoul though and it's not enough for you, you should rEAD THE MANGA!!! it's really good and it'll just blow your mind and all that..

P.S. I'm totally just itching for TG manga talks...

Last edited:
I've been curious about Fairy Tail. I've heard it's pretty good from various people. My list of things to watch is already so long though :/

Fairy tail is a must-watch. Super amazing, however the arcs can be a bit lengthy.

Watching: Ao haru ride, glasslip, free! eternal summer, ggo, and sailor moon crystal.

Fairy tail is a must-watch. Super amazing, however the arcs can be a bit lengthy.

Watching: Ao haru ride, glasslip, free! eternal summer, ggo, and sailor moon crystal.
Love your list <: Though I stopped Glasslip (episode 8?) and GGO, how are they? (Should I pick up?) ._.

Just started on Ouran Host Club cause I'm in the mood for some shoujo drama. It's only okay so far.

What episode are you? :eek:

Sometimes I feel like the only one who doesn't like OHSHC but I do love shoujo.

What episode are you? :eek:

Sometimes I feel like the only one who doesn't like OHSHC but I do love shoujo.

Episode two. Don't really know how I feel about it so far, but I'll probably end up watching more tomorrow. I actually prefer josei to shoujo because I'm older (24), but I still read mostly shoujo because there isn't a lot of good josei available in the US.

You should give it a try! Fairy Tail is pretty amazing especially the first few arcs, there's real top class comedy in it and the characters are pretty good and it's a great adventure/shounen too. If you hate fanservice though, then bleeeeeh it'll kind suck. But the story makes it up for me?? What other anime are you planning to watch?

Maybe I'll give it a shot then. Fanservice doesn't really bother me.
Currently on the list is Mirai Nikki, Gurren Lagann, Kokoro Connect, Yuyushiki, and Maoyuu Maou Yuusha

Glasslip and Akame ga Kill are also there, but I'm kinda waiting for them to finish before I start on them. I'm already keeping up with Naruto Shippuden, Sword Art Online II, and Re Hamatora.

Episode two. Don't really know how I feel about it so far, but I'll probably end up watching more tomorrow. I actually prefer josei to shoujo because I'm older (24), but I still read mostly shoujo because there isn't a lot of good josei available in the US.
Ahh, I'm starting to like Josei a lot more than Shoujo now too, I guess my maturity is developing huehue. Hmm, do you read manga? There's a lot of awesome josei manga I've read. Well, I just didn't feel the click of romance in OHSHC and I feel like the characters are a joke, but I guess I still hope you end up liking it ^^ But if you don't, then that makes two of us xD

Maybe I'll give it a shot then. Fanservice doesn't really bother me.
Currently on the list is Mirai Nikki, Gurren Lagann, Kokoro Connect, Yuyushiki, and Maoyuu Maou Yuusha

Glasslip and Akame ga Kill are also there, but I'm kinda waiting for them to finish before I start on them. I'm already keeping up with Naruto Shippuden, Sword Art Online II, and Re Hamatora.
WOAH COOL COOL Mirai Nikki and TT/GL are awesome!!! But yeah, If you're looking for a long-way run anime, definitely try Fairy Tail c:

Back