• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Anime!

On the topic of Miyazaki, I just watched Howl's Moving Castle recently. It's not exactly my favourite Miyazaki film, but I did come to enjoy it.

On the topic of Miyazaki, I just watched Howl's Moving Castle recently. It's not exactly my favourite Miyazaki film, but I did come to enjoy it.

Miyazaki is one of my favorite film directors. Art style, story line, characters, everything. Especially Spirited Away and My Neighbor Totoro . I remember these when I was young and I was in complete shock of how naturalistic they were. And this is coming from someone who doesn't even like anime that much! (Please don't bash me for saying so...)

And this is coming from someone who doesn't even like anime that much! (Please don't bash me for saying so...)
I think they're the perfect anime to show to people not fond of the medium. My brother isn't into the stuff either, but I was glad to be able to watch some Miyazaki films with him.

Last edited:
Has anyone watched the Corpse Party anime yet? I sat down and watched all four episodes earlier this evening, which resulted in me being a sobbing, traumatized mess for at least half an hour.

I watched all of the episodes of Shingeki no Kyojin (attack on titan) that are out so far and I started watching Mirai Nikki (Future Diary).
I don't like watching anime while they are still airing because I hate waiting for episodes. I just didn't expect to like Shingeki no Kyojin so much.

I watched all of the episodes of Shingeki no Kyojin (attack on titan) that are out so far and I started watching Mirai Nikki (Future Diary).
I don't like watching anime while they are still airing because I hate waiting for episodes. I just didn't expect to like Shingeki no Kyojin so much.

I need to catch up on that anime. I finished Mirai Nikki a while ago, it's so good :3
I'm pretty much the same though, even though I have a chance of it getting spoiled for me I'd rather wait until it's done because I'm REALLY impatient and if an episode leaves at a cliffhanger I just can't wait for the next week >_<

My favorite is Special A and right now I'm going through Fairy Tail

My favorite is Special A and right now I'm going through Fairy Tail

I WATCHED ALL OF SPECIAL A EVEN THO I HATED IT I DONT KNOW WHY
i liked fairy tail - i was caught up with the anime a bit before it ended but stopped watching. im about 30 chapters behind in the manga because i got boooored

crying because gatchaman ends in a few weeks
also read/watch magi

I WATCHED ALL OF SPECIAL A EVEN THO I HATED IT I DONT KNOW WHY
i liked fairy tail - i was caught up with the anime a bit before it ended but stopped watching. im about 30 chapters behind in the manga because i got boooored

crying because gatchaman ends in a few weeks
also read/watch magi

I really enjoyed Special A, I don't know why, it's one of my favorites ever<3

Crying because of romance in Anime<3 ouch, gets me every time.

Back