• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Anime!

I don't watch that much but of the ones I have watched and enjoyed are:

Slayers
Berserk
Tower of Druaga
Gurren Lagann
DBZ(bit obvious lol)
Ponyo(..'seriously need to check out more of Miyazaki's work...his stuff is awesome!!!)
Gantz

..and....a coupla' others I can't think of at the moment, will let you know as soon as I remember them lol.

if anyone has watched ouran high school host club or fruits basket i will love you forever omg
ive seen death note twice but i dont love it as much as ouran<3

I just finished watching both FMA and FMA Brotherhood.
I'm now watching Soul Eater, Code Geass, Trigun, and Eden of the East.

I just finished watching both FMA and FMA Brotherhood.
I'm now watching Soul Eater, Code Geass, Trigun, and Eden of the East.

Oh man. So lucky to be watching it for the first time

Oh yes, another one I remembered, Paranoia Agent! Strange show but entertaining nonetheless...

Has anybody here watched Bomberman Jetters? No? "What, a Bomberman anime? ...And a good one?" Yes, it's awesome!

Seriously, I love Bomberman Jetters. I can't remember I've ever laughed and cried so much during one show! If you're a fan of tragic, yet humorous shows, this one is for you.

The show starts with light-hearted comedy but becomes a darker and more serious action show in the progress. I admit, early episodes are kind of repetitive, always having the same formula, but it gets a lot better as the show goes on.

Plot: The Jetters is an intergalactic police that keeps valuable items safe. One day, Mighty, a highly trained Bomberman and leader of the Jetters disappears. His younger brother Chriobon (White Bomber) is therefore accepted into the Jetters as they need a Bomberman. While Shirobon is aiming to become a great Bomberman like his older brother, he slowly learns about the mysterious disappearence of his older brother...

Here's a youtube link to both openings: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNUAWJqyGDc

If anybody is looking for a good anime, take a look at this one! I already watched the whole show twice and I still can't get enough!

Last edited:
I watch
Pokemon
Naruto
Beyblade (I think its anime)

Sadly Naruto is never on for me :(

I want to watch new anime though :3
Any suggestions? :)

if anyone has watched ouran high school host club or fruits basket i will love you forever omg
ive seen death note twice but i dont love it as much as ouran<3

Ouran was lovely. It was completely the opposite type of anime I was looking to watch at the time, so I was surprised to have found myself enjoying it a lot.

I watch
Pokemon
Naruto
Beyblade (I think its anime)

Sadly Naruto is never on for me :(

I want to watch new anime though :3
Any suggestions? :)
Little Battlers eXperience is an anime kind of similar to Beyblade (in that it's tied to a toyline) that I've heard good things about.
I don't think it's been brought over to the west yet, though...

I'm re-watching Cardcaptor Sakura because it's cute.

I'll probably start watching Attack on Teen Titans or whatever its called when I finish.

Got Princess Mononoke from Netflix yesterday and was planning on watching that soon. Also continuing Evangelion. So far so good!

Never seen any other anime as beautiful as Spirited Away....

Spirited Away had a beautiful handcrafted art style that we will never forget. I want to watch Kaze Tachinu but the fact that the girl in the trailer had tuberculosis and coughed blood is weird.

The new episodes of Hunter x Hunter, and Attack on Titan, dem feels ;-;

Last edited:
Back