• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Animal Crossing's 20th Anniversary

Which prize set do you want our one very lucky winner to receive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i mainly checked out the animal crossing series because i saw a gif of lolly online (i think it was city folk?) and thought she was super adorable. but my first game was actually new leaf, have some calming memories associated with that game, i especially fondly remember playing it during rainy days.

i voted for the new horizons set, the star fragments are super pretty!

Happy anniversary, AC! Nothing quite makes you feel old like seeing "20 years since X", let me tell ya...

Also, I can't be the only one who thinks the hat/hair combo of the OG Animal Crossing girl looks exactly like those paper hats we all made in elementary school, right? No?

3TdIjgN.jpg

Reading through some comments here has swayed me so I voted for star fragments 🌟

but for the record I'll take any collectibles, please pick me 😇

ෆ Happy 20th Anniversary, AC! ෆ
By far one of my favorite series, I’m glad they made it this far and hoping for many more years to come! GC Animal Crossing is definitely the most memorable game of the series to me; makes me appreciate the carefree childhood I had just being able to sit around and play video games with my siblings. Some of the best and worst times (fighting to see who gets to play first) but overall just a fun time. As for the poll, that’s a toughie. Any prize would be great, but I think my favorite would have to be the feathers (city folk)! The houses and the star fragments was a close second!

Wow! Hard to believe it's been 20 years! I remember when I first started playing in 2002... XD

20 years, wow! I wish I still had my game cube, game, and memory cards, so I could go back and see what my town was like. I remember having Portia, Chevre, and an anteater name Nosegay. I was really disappointed that Rover wasn't moving to my town, too. I desperately wanted a cat, but never got one.

If there's one thing I hate the most it's a damn raffle. Entered I guess.

Also my dumbass voted before I even read the OP. I thought it was going to be one unique collectible in the style of the game's logo like the NH, HHD and NL leaves. But the pinwheel is superior in any case so

This is actually so sweet, & so soon after the last event. Thank y’all for making everyone a winner. <3 God, it’s really crazy how long I’ve been playing AC. I played the AC games all through school (K-12) now I’m finishing Uni with new horizons. Time really does fly, huh?

Happy 20th anniversary! It's strange to think that I've been playing Animal Crossing for the majority of my life. I started with Gamecube when I was around 5 years old, and no matter how much I've changed as a person it's remained my absolute favorite series of games. Really shows how this is something anyone can enjoy. Here's hoping it keeps going another 20 years!

Thank you for this opportunity! I've only played New Horizons but I love it 😊 I voted for the New Horizons set as the star fragment collectibles are pretty popular and there's a nice variation in colours.

Happy 20th Anniversary AC :giggle: Thank you for hosting another lovely giveaway, I voted for the New Horizons set as the star fragments are some of my favourite collectibles and I think a lot of people would be happy to have the chance to win the set of them, also after quite a big break from my AC games New Horizons was the one that reignited my love for the series so that set seemed very suitable.

this really brightened my day. thanks for having another fun giveaway event :) animal crossing is the best game series 🖤

happy 20th anniversary animal crossing! I voted for the new leaf prizes because they remind me of the mori's. (Yes I remember the great mori restock of 2021)
(I also feel old now because In four years, both me and wild world will be 20)

I am one of the basic people who found out about the game thanks to the mega popularity of New Horizons. I'm still here and still on my ACNH island and I'm excited for the present and the future of the franchise!

It's weird to think that Animal Crossing is already 20 years old. It's been an immensely important part of my life for many reasons and it's definitely one of, if not my favorite, game series of all time. I started with City Folk and worked my way backwards until New Leaf came out, and that game took over a good three or four years of my life. Overall, Animal Crossing holds a very special place in my heart and I hope that they continue to make games for the series for as long as they can.

Basically voted the wrong thing but oh well. Sadly l don't have any favorite memories from WW, NL, CF and definitely no memories from NH because l'm still not allowed to play😤 But l do miss 3 old friends from NL and l guess they're long gone because they haven't been active on 3ds and switch. Favorite memory when l first became friends with them l guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back