• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Animal Crossing's 20th Anniversary

Which prize set do you want our one very lucky winner to receive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the 50 TBT here, but can never complain about having more bells to spend.

Congratulations to lieryl on the star fragment set, congratulations to everyone else who won a collectible, and thanks to the Jeremy for the giveaway.

Oooh, nice! I got 100 bells! That’s not too bad. Gets me closer for that name change I’m thinking of doing. Just need 300 more tbt. Thanks so much for hosting this event! 😊

Last edited:
Oh oops I didn't know everyone called them mori's during that big uproar in March when they got restocked and everyone was rushing to get one

That set of collectibles are commonly called houses. Mori is only referred to the tree one. Most everyone was probably rushing to get the Mori (the tree) as it's one of the most popular of that set.

That set of collectibles are commonly called houses. Mori is only referred to the tree one. Most everyone was probably rushing to get the Mori (the tree) as it's one of the most popular of that set.
Oh I get it know (although most posts I saw were looking for yellow or pink) but that clears some confusion

Wow! Thanks sooooo much for the purple feather 🙏🙏🙏🙏. What a wonderful surprise 🤩; purple is my favorite color 💜. Seriously, this was extremely generous of you to do this.
Post automatically merged:

Congrats @lieryl! I’m really happy for you 😊; that is really exciting!

@lieroops forgot to congrulate you! I think it's cool how one of the star fragment collectibles (i forget which one) moves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back